Chapter 4

Seconds P.O.V

I stared in shock at the bodies lying on the floor by my feet. Blue seemed to be alive, even if only barely, but Green... Green truly was dead. I noticed Purple came up behind me and started screaming and Yellow came afterwards, but all I could focus on was Green. 

My best friend, my previous lover... He was dead. I could never talk to him or hug him again. I felt hot tears come to my eyes and I let them fall. Even though he broke my heart I still cared about him because he was my best friend. 

I snapped out of my feelings and knelt down. On Blue chest there was a note that read,  (Meet me by the cliff or they all DIE. Love,

Red) I stared at the note, feeling anger boil up inside. RED was the one who caused this. He was going to pay. I walked into the house, past the sobbing Purple and injured Blue, and began to grab some essentials. Yellow stood up from where he was comforting Blue and Purple and walked over to me. "What are you doing" He asked. I grabbed my diamond sword and hefted it over my shoulder. "I'm going to fight Red and kick his ass so hard he'll never bother us again." I set out to leave but  Yellow grabbed my hand. "Sec, you can't. We need you over here. And besides if you go fight Red, you'll die." I pulled my hand away. "Who cares? Besides, if I don't kill Red, he's gonna kill you!" "What?" He stepped back and I threw him the note 

He read it and his eyes widened with shock. He shook his head and continued on. "Second that doesn't mean that you can go. If he did this to Blue and Green, he most definitely will do it to you." I DON"T CARE! HE KILLED MY BEST FRIEND AND I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!" I yelled back at him. He took a step back, clearly shocked by my outburst. But then he started to make a face, furrowing his eyebrows and biting his lip. "Oh no. I know that look. You have an idea." I started walking away. "Well I want no part in it. I have my own way to do this and nothing's gonna stop me." But I felt him grab my wrist and I turned around to look him straight in the eyes. He glared back. "I know I can't stop you from going, but you're gonna need backup. And I won't let you put yourself in danger unless you have."

I looked at him. "So?" I retorted. He sighed. "I'm coming with you, you spedbox."  "WHAT!?" I shouted. "YOU'LL GET YOURSELF KILLED! BESIDES, WHAT ABOUT BLUE? HE NEEDS SOMEONE TO CARE FOR HIM AND-" "I'll do it." A voice cut me off. Yellow and I looked up to see Purple standing in front of us. Tears still streaked his face, but he held himself up all, as if the weight of the loss he had just rolled off of him. "I know I have been a bad friend, so I'm gonna make it up to you." He walked up and looked me in the eyes "But whatever you do, GET REVENGE FOR GREEN. And for me."

I nodded and walked out the door with Yellow on my heel, both of us prepared for a battle for the ages.