Chapter Ten // Storms //

Chapter ten

//One days later//

Mia point of view:

"I'll probably be back in a couple of hours or so to be honest." I say while climbing into the boat, I place my rucksack on the seat in front of me.

"Okay but make sure your safe, the sea gets very wild out there sometimes." Michael states, bending down so that he was eye level with me.

"Shut up Mike! You know I'll be fine, look at me I'm a pro." I laugh while putting my hands on my hips.

"Okay whatever you say but for real just watch the weather out there, if it starts to get weird and unsteady make sure you turn back straight away!" He informs me, I just nod.

"Yeah and watch out for the sharks!" Ashton replies, I Just look at him nervously.

"Don't scare her Ash!" Luke moans, while hitting his arm. After he said that they all started arguing for no reason.

"Guys shut up!" I yell, they all go silence now listening to me."I will be fine okay, like I said I will be only gone for a few hours and if it gets ruff I will come straight back. "

"Is that alright?!"

"Uhm yeah sorry!" Mike speaks up, the rest of them just nod there heads.

"Well I guess I better get going,I'll see you lot later" As I said that I started the boat up before moving away from the pier. I turn behind me and wave watching the boys wave back walking away.

......

It been like a hour or so already and I was just sitting on the edge of the boat dipping my feet into refreshing cool water watching the fish swim all around me with no care in the world. The waves are so suttle and wind is so peaceful, the blue sky didn't even have one cloud insight.

I just lay down on the boat putting my feet back on to and I closed my eyes, so I could listen to the peaceful sound of the ocean.

// Dream //

"Why you so afraid of me Mia?!" His dark cold voice echo's from behind me.

"Just go away!" I scream not daring to turn around and see that daunting glare of his.

"Oh Mia don't you just miss all the great memories we had together, like the time we..."

"CALUM!!" I interpret him turning around now, his eyes lock with mine making me feel nervous.

He smirks before walking over towards me, I try to move but I'm frozen on the spot.Without knowing it he was stood in front of me inches apart from my face, he just glares right into my soul making me feel weak and faint ,"See you on the Island Mia?!"...

// Nightmare over//

I quickly woke up in fright, scared and confused. I looked around me realising the calm peaceful weather from earlier had changed. It was coming dawn now and the wind had picked up, the waves were bigger and much more ruff. I quickly turnt the engine of the boat on trying to get my self out of here.

The storm had come in quicker then I thought it would causing it to be harder to see. All of a sudden I hear aloud roar and then everything happened without me knowing.

Roaring carried on a few more times, without knowing it I was in the cold dark ocean. I was getting dragged down into the deep dark unknown, I tried to swim but the currents were to strong. I some how grab the boat side but as I tried to climb back on, something cold and strong hit me covering my whole body causing it to become numb, it dragged me back down. As I sunk down into the unknown my whole life flashed in front of me, then it everything just went silent...

.....

Author note:

I hope you enjoyed the chapter,sorry for not uploading in ages.

If you liked this chapter please like and leave a comment. :)

Wolfpup3.