Chapter Seven // Boat Trip Part 1 //

// Chapter Seven //

Mia's Point Of View:

It's been a few days now since I saw Michael and 'her', I been staying away from both of them. I still can't believe that Michael goes out with 'her', if he knew what her brother did then he wouldn't like her at all!

But no I'm the only person who does know what happened, it would really surprise people if they found out!

"So what are you planning on doing today?!" Ashton ask me snapping me out of my train of thoughts, I look up at him and smile.

"I don't know! To be honest there's not alot I can do, my mum and dad are the 'over protect parents' that don't let you do anything!" I explain whike slouching back in my chair, he just lightly chuckles.

"Haha! Don't worry my parents were like that to before I moved out, they are just trying to protect you!" Ashton states while taking a sip of his tea, I just sign knowing he's right.

"Yeah I know there just being protect of me but they have got to let me do things I want, I'm not a child anymore I'm seventeen!" I moan, Ashton just looks away and signs.

"Then do what you want! Show your parents wrong and that you are old enough and responsible!" Ashton says while looking up at me, I just think about for a few minutes before looking up at him and smiling.

"Yeah your right!" I smile, he smiles back while taking enough sip of his tea.

"So what do you want to do?!" He ask me, I think for a few minutes then it comes to. I been wanting to do this since I was 9!

"Go on a boat trip!"......

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Sorry for such a short chapter, I just thought it will be a good cliffhanger lol.

I will make sure that the next chapter is much longer!

Please vote and comment(:

What will happen nexts?

Love you guys

Bye xx

wolfpup3