Prologue

// Prologue //

"Mia! If you want to survive you got to trust me!" He moans while walking around in a circle bitting his bottom lip while concentrating hard.

"How could I trust a monster like you?!" I spit while looking him straight in the eye, his facial expression changed to sadness and anger.

"Mia!" He grunts while putting his hands to his head, he keeps walking in circles trying to work something out. I don't keep my glance off of him, he suddenly stops and looks up at me he takes a breathe before he starts.

"Mia! I know we had a bad past but........we got to trust each other if you want to survive! Um you don't have to trust me but aleast help me!" He begs, I just stand there in deep thoughts.

After a few minutes of thinking I walk up to him and put my hand out, he scrunches his eyebrows in confusion. I lightly chuckle at his stupidness, he then puts his hand out and shakes my hand.

"Fine! I will help you!" I give in, a smile instantly forms on his reddish lips.  With out knowing I start to lightly smile, he pulls me into a hug but I react and pull away.

He just stands there scrunching his eyebrows again in confusion, I just role my eyes.

"I said I would help you! I didn't say I trusted you Calum!" I retort, he just rolls his eyes as a smirk forms on his reddish lips. I swat his arm while strolling off to find some fire wood and also get away from Calum....

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Author's note:

That was the prologue, I hoped you liked it!

Please vote and comment(:

This is my first Calum Hood fanfic so I hope you guys like it, as much as I like writing it.

I will try and update often but if I don't then I'm sorry because I may be busy some days!

I hope you guys have a wonderful day! xx

Love you guys

byee xx

wolfpup3