Chapter Three // The day with Luke //

// Chapter Three //

~~☆Mia's Point Of View☆~~

// A week later //

Its has already been a week and me and Luke have came good friends,I learnt alot about him and that he has many friends.  We love each others company but we're not together or anything just two random people who came really good friends in a short amount of time.

Today me and Luke are going shopping since he offered to show me around Sydney.  I love the way he just so adventures and wants to get out there, me on the other hand wants to find a lonely dark corner and just keep un noticed.

I'm not really the social type people normally just block me out or tend not to notice me. That's why I'm surprised Luke even likes me as a friend, most people just judge me first.

Most of that is because I like to be secretive and not a open book, I hate it when people can just read me and find out my secrets before I can even find them.

I alot of the time I shut my self out I never use to be like this ,I use to be so out going and so naive. I always wanted to have a adventure and explore dangerous places but then 'he' changed that all in one summer.

I hate to speak his name it brings back all the dreadful memories, it brings back all the pain.

"You alright Mia?" Luke ask me concerned while wiping away the fresh tears that were running down my soft pale cheek. I didn't even notice I was crying until Luke asked me.

"Um yeah! Everthing is alright don't worry about me!" I confirmed while placing a fake smile on my face, he just looks at me with a sad and confused face.

"Seriously babe are you alright!" He argued while cupping my face with his big warm hands.

"Don't call me that!" I spit, he just stands there taken back by my temper.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you! It's just that I feel uncomfortable when people call me that. I'm also not use to people caring about me so sorry!" I explain,  he looks at me with sadness and confusion.

"It's alright! It's my fault I shouldn't of called you that!" He apologies, I just look at him and half smile.

"It's ok Luke don't beat yourself up about it! I'm fine ok!" I reunsure him while smiling, he just nods while pulling me into a hug.I just stand there and freeze, he notices my uncomflort and pulls away.

"Sorry I forgot-"

"Don't worry! I forgive you!" I say making him smile.

"So enough about me! Where should we go first!" I ask while lookimg around us at the different shops, he jsut stands there bitting his bottom lip.

"Hmm what about....we just go in any random shop!" He says, I nod and we wonder off letting are feet take us anywhere.

After about going in about several shops and getting kicked out of a couple, we decided that we wanted to get some lunch.  So we headed of to find some random food place, we ended going into 'Nandos' since Luke kept begging me to go eat there.

We walked in and grabbed a booth, I sat one side and Luke sat opposite me on the other side.

"Lukey! Can we please go to 'New Look' after lunch!" I beg him in a baby voice, he just chuckles at my childish behaviour.

"Hmm!What about I take you to my special place?" He says, I think about it for a few minutes before nodding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we ate we payed and then left, the whole time I was thinking about what Luke said. 

What was his special place?!

As we walked out he grabbed my hand and pulled me along towards to where ever his special place was, it felt weird Luke holding my hand and guiding me towards his special place it brings back so many memories of me and Calum.

// Flash back //

Me and Calum were real good friends, we had only know each other for  a little amount of time but we got along so well.

"Come on Mi! I won't bite!" He joked while calling me his favourite nickname for me 'Mi'.

"How do I know that?" I say while looking at his gorgeous brown eyes trying my hardest not laugh, he just chuckles.

"You don't!" He states making us both burst out into a fit of laughter, I slowly walk over to him still laughing like mad.

"Shut up!" I say while swating his arm playfully, he just laughs while grabbing my waist and spinning me around.

"Let me go!"

He chuckles before gently placing me on the gorgeous green grass we were standing on, I lay there looking up at the stars as he lays down nexts to me. We were  just layimg there in a comfortable silence until Calum broke it.

"I'm glad we are friends Mia!" He says as a smile forms on his lips, I just laugh with smiling to.

"Me too Cal!"

// End of flashback //

Are friend ship was completely broken when 'he' did that stupid thing, the thing that haunts me to this day!

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Luke sat us down, I looked around at the beautiful scenery that Luke brought us to. We were on top of a cliff looking over to the sea, the bright moon light was reflecting on the water surface making it a even more beautiful view.

"This is a beautiful place Luke!" I state while smiling, he smiles to while looking at me then the beautiful scenery in front of us.

"I know! This is one of my favourite places I go to when I need to think!" He admits, I look at him and smile.

I just lay back and look up at the stars, Luke lays back to while staring at me. It makes me feel abit self conscious but I try and brush it off, just laying here reminds me of 'him'.

But I try and forget about 'him' and try and enjoy this lovely moment with Luke.

Today I actually had fun for the first time in ages!

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

A/N

Well that was chapter three I hope you liked it!

Please vote and comment!

So I gave you a little bit of Calum and Mia's past but that only a little!

What do you think of Luke and Mia relationship?

Have you got any ideas of what may of happened between Calum and Mia?

Thanks for reading(:

Love you guys

bye xx

wolfpup3