Chapter Five // Grounded //

// Chapter Five //

~~☆Mia's Point Of View☆~~

"Mia! You didn't come home yesterday, we were worried about you! Where were you young lady?!" My mum stern voice echos through the house, I just role my eyes not paying any attention to her.

"Mum! I was out with Ash, my friend!" I state while putting my arms crossed over my chest in annoyance, she just shakes her head.

"Mia! You only met the boy yesterday, how could he be your friend?Anyway me and your father were worried sick, you didn't tell us where you were! We thought something bad happened to you Mia!" My mum lectures me, I just sit back in my seat and sign.

"Yeah Mia we were scared of you!" Alex sarcastically says while rolling his eyes, I just give him 'shut up before I hit you ' look.

"Mum! Tell him to shut up!" I moan while pointing at Alex, my mum just looks at me seriously.

"Alex go to your room!" My mum orders, Alex gets up and leaves me and mum alone.

"Mum! Me and Ashton are friends, so what if I met him yesterday! I didn't mean to not come home yesterday, me and Ashton went for a walk and we ended up getting lost. So he toke us to his mate house and stayed there for the night, I'm sorry if I scared you!" I explain, my mum just avoids my eye contact and thinks about what I said.

After a few minutes of awkward silence my mum finally made her decision.

"Go to your room, your grounded!" She simply says, I just look at her as a angry expression grows on my face.

"Mum! You can't ground me, that's unfair!"I shout with anger filling my voice, she just stands there looking at me seriously.

"Yes I can,now go to your room young lady!" She harshly says while pointing towards the stairs.  I just huff before walking off up the stairs, when I reach my bedroom I slam the door shut.

Great now what should I do?!

I sit there thinking for afew minutes before I walk over to my window,I open my window up and look at the drop to the ground. I sign sitting down on the windowsill with my feet hanging outside.

I hate heights!

I look one more time before jumping, I hit the ground with a thud as I hit the ground instantly a stinging pain comes to my left ankle.  I try to hold back the tears that are threatening to spill and get up, I slowly limp over to Luke's house.

After about 10 minutes of limping I finally reach his front door, I gently knock on the door. After a few minutes of waiting the door opens to see a similar face.

Oh no!

It was......

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Sorry for the short chapter, I been busy

I hope you liked this chaper(:

Who do you think stood at the door?

Please vote and comment it would mean alot!

Thanks for reading my book x

Love you guys

bye xx

wolfpup3