Chapter 89

Everyone took a rather long time to regain their composure after that, but the two Choi Han were strangely quiet as Grigori silently used her mana to prepare their sharp and jagged fragmented souls as the target of her next record.

There was no need for the rest of the guests to hear more about Wanderers and such, so Grigori ended the record there. Although she was tempted to reveal the information that Cale scammed out of the Zed Crossman from this illusionary world, she decided it would best not to do so as it was irrelevant to the soul dissonance of her audience.

While everyone was dismissed for lunch, Cale took his family and kids out to the Goddess' garden for a picnic style lunch to help them all relax. As he left with them, Grigori noticed TBOAH!Ohn and TBOAH!Hong were snuggly coiled in Kim Rok Soo's arms the same way TCF!Ohn and TCF!Hong were resting in Cale's arms. It was so adorable that her heart squeezed at the sheer cuteness. While resisting the urge to squeal, Grigori patted her chest in a dignified and elegant manner, ordering her heart to calm down before escorting TBOAH!Zed, TCF!Zed, TBOAH!Alberu, TCF!Alberu and the four Dark Elves to separate suits so she could heal them.

Two hours later, she returned to the Palantír Hall with TCF!Alberu, TBOAH!Alberu, Obante, Tasha and Zed Crossman. Cale followed the other guests into the Palantír Hall just as the bell signalled that it was time for the next record to be viewed.
"What excellent timing! Welcome back everyone," She exclaimed with a delighted expression on her face.
Cale sighed softly and motioned for TCF!Alberu and TCF!Choi Han to hurry and take their seats.

TBOAH!Alberu had called TBOAH!Choi Han over to sit with him too. Although Cale didn't seem to mind, he wordlessly took his seat between TCF!Alberu and TCF!Choi Han. Everyone settled down and waited with great anticipation to see what new information the Goddess would now be revealing. They were already certain that the target of the records would focus on Choi Han, so they were a bit excited to find out what would be shown regarding the Commander's Guardian Knight.

"Now then... Naur you may begin..." Grigori politely ordered.
The Palantír lit up again revealing the title of a new record.

<Chapter 270: With Love (3)>
Leeb-An City, the free city for adventurers and mercenaries. However, it became a lawless city for pleasure once the sun went down.

"Ohh... this is the Eastern Continent." TBOAH!Rosalyn mused with a glint of recognition when she heard the name of the city again.
"Right, right... this is when we began our adventures as 'The Real Arm' on the Eastern Continent..." Raon exclaimed with delight. TCF!Hong meowed loudly in agreement while TCF!Ohn chuckled elegantly at her younger brothers' antics.
"Ahhh... good times! Those were good times! We got lots of loot too!" TCF!Hong reminisced nostalgically. Cale chuckled, feeling both impressed and smug at how much TCF!Hong was picking up on his 'securing future finances' habits that he'd taught them.

Mentally, Cale patted himself on the back - Grigori refused to look his way, fearing that if she did it would draw the attention of all the parents in the hall upon Cale and hellfire would rain down on Cale for teaching his children 'bad things'.

This was especially the case for the east side of Leeb-An City that was controlled by the underground organizations. Choi Han was deep in thought while standing on top of a building's roof.

TBOAH!Choi Han blinked and looked at TBOAH!Alberu before his eyes wondered over to look at his own counterpart seated beside him. The two Choi Han shared a look for a moment before silently returning their attention to the record as it went on.

'The sun is setting.' The sky was turning red from the sunset.

"Pretty..." Paseton mused while he took a moment to compare the red sunset hue to all red-haired individuals in the hall right now - the two red kittens, Miss TCF!Rosalyn and her counterpart, King Rex, Young Master Cale and finally the Goddess Grigori. There were so many shades of the colour and each one resembled a form of beauty he could appreciate better after being saved by Young Master Cale.