Chapter 5

“Our first record will be the first time Cale-Hyung and Rok Soo-Hyung meet.” Grigori announces for everyone’s reference sake. She then moves to take a seat on her own lounger atop a raised platform which obviously allows her an unrestricted view of the entire room and all it’s occupants while also does not hinder or affect their view of the Palantír.

The azure blue sky of the Palantír dimmed and soon disappeared entirely being replaced by pitch black. A moment of silence and all that could be heard were the sounds of everyone’s shallow breathing, that sound was soon overshadowed by Naur’s voice coming from the Palantír as he began to narrate the writing on the screen and the subtitles that appeared beneath the picture of a familiar room. Both Cale and Kim Rok Soo recognized this scene immediately.

<Chapter 655 Everything can be connected>
The reason he could tell for sure that this wasn’t the real world was right there. A man who was sitting on chair noticed his gaze and started to speak.
“Kim Rok Soo, you’re finally up?”

Everyone in the audience straightened up in surprise to hear Kim Rok Soo’s voice coming from the Palantír – even Rok Soo himself was surprised. Grigori simply smiled innocently and shrugged her shoulders so Rok Soo didn’t bother to protest or question it any further.

Instead he smiled to himself immediately recognizing the way Cale’s eyes lit up with interest at the familiar presentation of their Akashic Records.
“It’s like we’re watching a movie!” He whispered to Rok Soo.
Rok Soo nodded in agreement and then feeling eyes on him, glanced down at the two young kittens who were seated beside Cale.

Their piercing gaze seemed full of interest and curiosity, but what caught his attention the most was that they had an odd gap between them and empty space that they seemed to be leaning into, however Rok Soo chose not to comment on the strangeness. Instead, he smiled softly at the two of them and then returned his gaze to the Palantír as Naur continued his narration.

Cale observed the man calling him Kim Rok Soo.
It was team leader Kim Rok Soo in his mid-thirties. Team leader Kim Rok Soo was looking at Cale with an odd expression on his face.
Cale opened his mouth as soon as he looked into those eyes.
“Are you Cale Henituse?”
Kim Rok Soo in his mid-thirties had a twisted smile on his face.
“You recognized me right away.”
Kim Rok Soo, who gestured like a prim and proper noble, something that the original Kim Rok Soo in his mid-thirties would never do, nodded his head.
“Yeah. I am Cale Henituse.”
The two souls that had switched places were looking at their respective bodies.

<Chapter 656 Everything can be connected>
Kim Rok Soo who was in Cale Henituse’s body…
And Cale Henituse who was in Kim Rok Soo’s body…
The two of them could not take their eyes off of each other for a while.
“Cale Henituse.”
The first to speak was Kim Rok Soo, who was currently using Cale Henituse’s body.
“How am I able to meet with you?”
“I’m not sure. I was working the night shift and fell asleep for a moment to see that you were in this bed. But you see…”

The real Cale Henituse, who was making a kind of smile the original Kim Rok Soo would never make, mischievously asked.
“Aren’t you planning on living in that body?”
The sudden question that was asked mischievously felt quite heavy. The real Cale Henituse shrugged his shoulders and added on.

Albeit involuntarily all the people who came from the TCF!World tensed and sharply held their breath, meanwhile on the other side of the room, the TBOAH!World people simply sat in silence and watched this scene with only mild interest.