Chapter 147

Where had that terrifying and overpowered monstrosity gone? Where had that walking calamity with a god-complex disappeared to? It was like the White Star had become the shrimp the moment Cale arrived in the TCF!World.

"Or should I say the moment he returned... He returned to the world he was supposed to be born in." Kim Rok Soo still couldn't wrap his head entirely around the information he had been told by Grigori, Sherritt and Cale back when they'd arrived here - about how the White Radish was also a body-snatching thief too and how part of his curse had rubbed off on Cale when his soul had been displaced by the White Star’s cursed soul - there were other details too, but he couldn't think about all that right now.

It had been information Cale casually shared, seemingly by accident - the fact that White Star and him, Kim Rok Soo's, faces were the same. Rok Soo shook his head and tried not to be distracted by old thoughts again. Instead, he focused on the here and now, or rather the record of the past that was being shown by the Goddess's Palantír.

The battle between Mary and the Lich Bernard was still going on, and Eruhaben told Cale to take care of things there while he handled the situation on the other side. TCF!Eruhaben seated in the Palantír Hall sighed softly and then looked down at his bicep when he felt Cale lean against him. Cale had given up on forcing himself to sit properly. He now had his head comfortably resting against TCF!Eruhaben.

The young-looking Ancient Dragon could not resist the smile that twitched affectionately at the corner of his lips. He chose to be silent and allow his child to rest as much as he needed. He returned his gaze to the Palantír, knowing that extremely anger-inducing scene would be coming soon.

Mentally, he prepared himself for it, even while knowing that doing so would still not be enough to subdue his fury when the scene would appear. He also knew that he would probably be seeing things from Cale's perspective, and that concerned him more than his controlling his own temper did.

The scene on the Palantír changed now, everyone watching as Hannah's sword pierced the Lich’s heart orb, which  let out a screeching sound as it began to crack and break.

Hannah turned her head back as soon as she noticed it breaking.
“...Cale Henituse.”
She could see Cale. She could see Cale, who was standing in front of the black storm, well, in front of her to be more specific.

Hannah recalled that moment, she recalled her momentary feeling of delight that she had achieved something incredible and she had turned to share that good news with Cale, only to find him facing off against yet another terrifying opponent.

They always joke about and playfully tease him about being the weakest in their family, but Cale really is weak and it angers Hannah that all the overpowered lunatics that are their enemies constantly target him and get in his way.

Furthermore, she could see a physical silver shield in his hand as well as his silver shield ancient power. And beyond those shields… Raon was continuously creating silver shields around Cale’s silver shield as he glared at the person beyond the shield.

Hannah bit her lip and clenched her fists feeling her anger threaten to break free from her control as she thought about how much she and her brother wanted Cale to be safe and happy because he had done over and above to protect them and give them a place they could be both protected and rightfully respected in.

It was a man with a large fire sword in his hand. The red-haired man started to speak to Cale from the other side of the shield.
“Cale Henituse, who are you?”
He sounded extremely tired. It was the White Star.

Although they had seen him many times now in other records, seeing him from Cale's perspective for the first time was definitely not what anyone expected. Even though he was attacking Cale, it didn't feel as violent or as terrifying as he was when he faced others.