Chapter 156

The guests returned to the Palantír Hall the next morning, well rested and eager to see who's record would be revealed next. Grigori was standing before the Palantír however she was not paying the millions of miniature screens that were being shown her attention instead was upon the tall fully armoured knight standing beside her. The knight's armour was deep crimson red, the helmet was also fashionably adorned with vicious looking horns - much like those seen on a demon or gargoyle. It definitely was not like Raon's or Eruhaben’s dragon horns.

The moment TCF!Alberu and Cale entered the hall ahead of the other guests, the knight turned away abruptly, thumped their clenched fist to their chest to bow sharply to the Goddess and then vanished into a misty wafting swirl of shadowy purple and black magic.

Grigori sighed softly and thumbed the piece of material that the knight had handed her before Cale and the others had come into the Palantír Hall. Grigori smiled nostalgically as she admired the cloth in her hand before waving her other hand to return the Palantír to its normal view. She then turned to face her guests.

"Good morning everyone." She greeted them with a warm smile. However before Cale or Rok Soo could ask who that person was, the Goddess made an announcement.
"Today we will be starting the records of Alberu Crossman." 

TCF!Alberu blinked and then turned his head slightly to check on how his counterpart was going to react to this announcement, however TBOAH!Alberu merely gulped and then sighed and nodded in acceptance. TCF!Alberu turned his head to face the Goddess again as she continued addressing the guests, specifically TBOAH!Alberu and himself.

"As you can guess, there are not many battles where you both participated in since your roles in the two timelines differ drastically, so I plan to start with the record pertaining to one of the battles where Emperor Alberu faced the White Star. This battle can be compared to the TBOAH!World's Alberu's battle against him, since in both instances you fought him one-on-one."
Grigori did not need to mention that TBOAH!Alberu had died during the final battle in Puzzle City, and TCF!Alberu had a rough idea about which battle against the White Star the Goddess was talking about.

Once everyone had taken their seats (including the fully healed King Fredo of the TCF!World), Grigori clapped her hands together twice and immediately Naur took control of the Palantír and the new record began.

<Chapter 518 – Late (3)>
Alberu looked toward the enemies that were moving forward from the horizon beyond the castle wall. His gaze was focused on the person who was at the center of the enemies and looking at him.
“That person must be the White Star.”
The White Star and Alberu Crossman. The two of them looked at each other for the first time. The place they first met was on the battlefield.

TCF!Zed went rigid in his seat, a look of obvious distress and tension seized hold of TBOAH!Zed - his reaction was painfully obvious to TCF!Zed who understood that either he or maybe both he and Alberu of the TBOAH!World had fallen because of this White Star bastard.

The frustrated irritation he felt reared up within him and he wanted to really shout and fling things in irritation and anger, but he exhaled slowly under his breath after looking at TCF!Alberu who was casually corking his head and watching this record with an expression of mild curiosity upon his face. TCF!Alberu's expression gave TCF!Zed the courage to sit quietly and watch the records.

<Chapter 519 – Late (4)>
He didn’t know the enemies had so many soldiers.
“My apologies, your highness!” The Lord of the Stan territory. Taylor Stan was bowing toward Alberu Crossman.

TBOAH!Cage gasped softly and instinctively reached out to grab hold of Taylor's sleeve so she could anchor herself. The fact that Taylor was alive even in this battle made her heart race with happiness and courage.