Chapter 77

Contrary to the belief of everyone from the TBOAH!World that Cale was really that oblivious to his true feelings and behaviours, the next chapter of the record began with a much calmer ambience. An ethereal image of dawn light the hall, cleansing the eyes which had spent the last unknown hours watching the gruesome and gory details of the annihilation of Arm's First Battle Brigade.

<Chapter 150: Vicious (5)>
Dawn was approaching. The ocean was calm now that the storm was over. Cale looked up at the sky that was no longer covered by the large rain cloud that covered half of the Hais Islands and then lowered his head. He had a single thought in his head.
‘… Scary bastards.’

Everything was destroyed. Other than the ships that reached the islands, all of the ships were floating in pieces after the whirlpools and the Whales got to them. He could see corpses floating like black dots as well.
“Human … are you shocked?”
Cale looked toward the Black Dragon, Raon.
“Human, is this too much for you? We had no other choice.” Raon shook his head as he started to speak in a serious tone.

“Sometimes, one side must die or get injured badly in order for the other side to live. You need to firm your resolve to survive the upcoming chaos. Goldie gramps said that there is nobody as unlucky as you.”
“Raon.”
“Yes, I can understand how unlucky you are. So just trust me, the great and mighty Raon.”
“Let’s go down.”
“…Alright.”
Cale let Raon’s comments in through one ear and out the other as he headed down to the Hais Islands.

Raon was, of course, correct – to everyone who was not comfortable or used to the sight of  battlefield, the images of destruction that were shown across the various Hais Islands were enough to make them nauseous. For the others, however, it was simply something they'd become desensitized toward seeing, so it did not bother them anymore.

The battle had continued from the moment the sun went down to right before the sun came back up. This overnight battle was, as expected, won by Cale’s side. It was a battle that they could not lose. The Whale tribe, the Tiger Tribe, and Cale’s group. Who would expect all of these strong forces to gather together to fight a common foe?

TBOAH!Alberu resisted the urge to comment on how incredible what they had accomplished under Cale's command really was. There was now very little doubt in his mind that if they had had a strategist like this leading the war against Arm, then maybe they also could have fared better against them. HE gulped and looked down at his own hands, feeling slightly uncomfortable with himself for thinking such envious things about the TCF!World.

Cale’s feet landed on the sand. Hais Island 6. This was the island that the sword master Hannah was fighting on last night.
“What a mess.” Cale’s gaze headed down in a diagonal direction to see Hannah just casually sitting on the ground. Her bloodied blade was stabbed into the sand. Hannah raised her head and started to speak as if she was responding to Cale.
“Isn’t it great to look at?”
She was covered in blood. Cale took out a potion and threw it toward Hannah.
“Enjoy it after you check your own condition. The Saint-nim will faint if he sees you like this.”

TCF!Jack cleared his throat lightly before sighing heavily when he noticed how TCF!Hannah tried to inch away from him so as to avoid being nagged by him. He opened his mouth to scold her anyways, however, before he could speak, TCF!Lily spoke up.
“Miss Hannah! You're really strong! It's so cool!” TCF!Lily exclaimed in excitement. Given the fact that Lily wanted to be a knight, seeing Hannah, who had reached the pinnacle of swordsmanship – as a Swordmaster – it was inspiring and greatly motivating to the young girl. Seeing this, TCF!Jack decided to let it go and made a mental note to berate his sister into being a better role model for Young Master Cale's little sister when they were in private.