Chapter 151

TCF!Alberu nodded approvingly at TCF!Ohn for her astute observation - he agreed as well that these morons would make more assumptions and entertain everyone in the Goddess's hall with their idiocy.

<Chapter 532 – Mountain after mountain (5)>
The son’s shoulders were slightly shaking as he looked at his loving father, his only family member, being in pain like this.
Naru had this thought on his mind.
‘…My poor life.’
He felt as if he would laugh in disbelief. Holding back that laughter was making his shoulders shake.

"I can sense that there's going to be a misunderstanding here..."
Jack quietly, yet urgently, hushed Hannah who made this comment with her usual bemused and snarky grin. Cale sighed and hung his head. He felt oddly even more exhausted even though he hadn't been doing anything strenuous at all these days. He contemplated the possibility of taking a nap, weighing it against the likelihood that someone would disturb him the moment he began to doze off.

Cale clicked his tongue under his breath and then decided to blankly stare at the Palantír and think about nothing - his usual specialty whenever he had some moments of peace at home.

But the people who did not know this were just looking at him with pitying eyes.
The eyes of the two people who were standing in the hallway just outside the bedroom were extremely teary.

"Called it!" Hannah exclaimed loudly and Jack covered his face with his hand and let out a deep sigh, although he was only acting like he was disappointed with her childish antics. Instead, Jack felt rather happy that his sister was comfortable enough around their friends to be herself. It especially made him happy that she could act and behave frreely without anyone judging or bringing her down for it like the priests of the Church of the Sun God had done to them in the past.

The view upon the Palantír shifted and two new people that other than those who knew them, from the two timelines, had not seen or met before. According to the record, these two who came with the White Star were people Cale knew as well.

It was the woman wearing the black armor and riding on the black horse he'd met at some point before while the other was the Dark Elf old man. The two of them were in their regular outfits instead of their battle outfits, but Cale recognized them - or rather the Palantír revealed them so that everyone else seeing this record would realize who they were.

The Dark Elf old man started to speak, “I always feel this way, but Naru does not seem to be like Duke Fredo-nim at all.”
There was a bit of sneer in his eyes as he said that before it disappeared. The woman sneered at the Dark Elf old man.
“Why don’t you just say it outright instead of beating around the bush?”
“Beating around the bush? I am just telling it as is.”

"Hmmm..." TCF!Fredo scoffed and rolled his eyes. He then checked on his counterpart out the corner of his eye. TBOAH!Fredo certainly didn't seem surprised yet, so TCF!Fredo was relieved that his counterpart wasn't entirely an idiot like he had once been.

According to the Palantír these two had the same opinion of Naru Von Ejellan - they considered him to be weak and they were happy about to. They were glad that his foundation was weak.

There was a hidden sneer in the Dark Elf old man’s mouth.
‘The Kingdom has been here for 20 years. Naru has always been weak during that time.’
Twenty years was a short period of time for Vampires who lived for hundreds of years, but this was the time that the future Vampire leader should be growing. However, Naru was the same as the first time they met and had not grown at all. His body was weak, so his physique was less developed as well. This was why the Vampires and the citizens of the Endable Kingdom loved Naru’s pure innocence and warm demeanor but worried about the kingdom’s future.