Chapter 34

The guests of the Golden Annual Palace took their seats in the Palantír Hall after lunch, many feeling mildly sluggish and lazy now that their hunger had been sated. Grigori entered the hall in a gentle swirling mist of iridescent and crimson smoke. She smiled soothingly at all of them before blinking and chuckling as she noticed the drowsy expressions upon the faces of all the children.
"Children, feel free to rest in your rooms comfortably. If there are necessary records that you need to see, I'll have Mairon bring you back."
"Nya~... Don't... don't wanna miss... miss anything..." came the drowsy slur from TBOAH!Hong in between large feline yawns, and his sister nodded her head.
"Alright... in that case, it's fine." Grigori relented kindly before turning toward the Palantír and addressing Naur.
"Naur, please prepare the records of chapters 89-95. We'll be covering the Battle of Hais Island 5 in the ocean."

Behind her TCF!Beacrox blinked in surprise and sat up to attention at the mention of Hais Island 5. He wasn't the only one who reacted in surprise. The TCF!Whale Tribe members also twitched and fixed their attention upon the Goddess.
"Hais Island... Hais Island 5... wasn't that the Mermaid's hideout?" TBOAH!Archie ponders aloud while trying to jog his memory.
"It was more than just a hideout..." TCF!Paseton spoke up. He looked toward Cale and then his sister to see her looking at TCF!Ron and TCF!Beacrox with a soft expression of thought and consideration.
"Hais Island 5 was also an Arm Base." Cale volunteered the information. Grigori nodded and then allowed her gaze to wander around the room until it landed upon TCF!Ron and TCF!Beacrox.
"Patriarch Molan, we'll begin the records from around the time you returned to the Henituse Estate after investigating Hais Island 5. Is that alright?"

For a brief moment, TCF!Ron wondered what the Goddess would do if one of them voiced objections to her suggestions, but then he decided not to mess with a Goddess who was helping his family and healing all of them. So, he bowed his head, and with a benign smile that always made Cale feel chills, he consented to the records that were about to be revealed. Beside him, TCF!Beacrox also nodded quietly in consent, and Grigori unfolded her arms from behind her back and turned to face the Palantír as she took her seat.
"Alright then... let's resume watching the records."

<Chapter 89: I Suppose It Is A Gift (2)>
Cale noticed something was off as soon as they returned home.
"What is going on?"
"That, you see, young master-nim."
Deputy butler Hans was naturally the one who came out to greet Cale. But something was off. Hans seemed worried.
"Hurry up and tell me."

Cale did not look at Choi Han, Beacrox, On, and Hong who were behind him and instead only looked at Hans. He had a bad feeling. An ominous feeling filled his mind. Something must have happened, as the other servants and knights around Hans had the same expression. Cale's mind became complicated in those short five seconds.
"Young master-nim, Mr. Ron has returned."
"Ron did?"
"My father?"
Both Cale and Ron's son, Beacrox, looked toward Hans with shock. Ron was not supposed to be back for a couple more months.

Hans then closed his eyes tightly. That made Cale have an even worse feeling. Hans opened his eyes again and could not look at Beacrox as he continued to speak.
"Mr. Ron came back injured."
"Lead me there."

An ominous air filled the room. Cale sat silently and Grigori pointedly ignored the icy stares she could feel piercing her cheek - these stares were coming from the general direction of TBOAH!Beacrox, they were vicious because TBOAH!Beacrox seemed to know that his father's true fate in the TBOAH!World was about to be revealed.

His heart began to hammer and he felt chills prickling at his skin. A part of him didn't want to know what scenes would soon show up, worse still, he also didn't want to see the difference between TBOAH!Ron and TCF!Ron, even while knowing that no one had saved his father, TBOAH!Ron in their TBOAH!World.