Chapter 116

Watching TCF!Jack on the Palantír walk right up to ‘Sir Bernard’ and offer his hand while asking for a handshake and stating that he was the real Tower Master was a shock to TBOAH!Hannah, who had never before seen such a confident and dignified disposition of authority and superiority in her TBOAH!Jack. TBOAH!Hannah turned to look at her counterpart, and TCF!Hannah smirked crookedly before nodding her head toward the Palantír to redirect TBOAH!Hannah's gaze back to the record.  

The Palantír Hall silently watched in surprise as TCF!Jack charged at Sir Bernard. It even stated that the ‘old’ TCF!Jack would never have done such a thing, however it further explained that TCF!Jack had seen and learnt many things after escaping those who wanted to use him and hurt his sister. He had learned that sometimes it was necessary to charge forward – which is exactly what he did when faced with the Lich hiding in human form. The Palantír even included the advice and instruction TCF!Jack had received from TCF!Eruhaben. It was advice to touch the Lich, to use his power which possessed the properties of the sun.

<Chapter 329: Shining (4)>
The gold light slowly disappeared, and people could see again. They saw that Saint Jack was floating in the air. Someone was grabbing him by the neck.

Grigori's eyes roamed the hall, she paid close attention to TBOAH!Jack, who was once again frowning in concentration as he sat silently beside his sister and watched the record. TBOAH!Jack had never seen himself behave or act in such an undignified manner.
“But perhaps because he was willing to cast aside his pride, he was able to achieve things that I couldn't even dream of achieving…”  TBOAH!Jack looked toward TCF!Hannah and TCF!Mary before bowing his head and sighing quietly to himself.

“W, why would Sir Bernard?!”
“Look at that! Look at Sir Bernard’s hand!”
Sir Bernard’s hand started to turn black. Jack grabbed onto Bernard’s hand that was choking his neck. A sizzling sound could be heard as Jack’s hands that were covered in the gold light touched Bernard’s hard. Bernard’s skin started to burn. It then turned black. The Saint could see the frown on Sir Bernard’s face.
“…You bastard-”
The Saint smiled after hearing this swearing that was only loud enough for him to hear. He had never heard anyone say such a thing to him before, however, seeing the calm expression on the Guardian Sword’s face changing to a frown as his eyes slowly turned dark made Jack continue to laugh.

“Oh my… Cale-nyaa corrupted the innocent Little Saint too!” TBOAH!Hong called out from the fluffy pile of cushions that he and his sister were lounging in beside Kim Rok Soo. Cale froze for a moment while Rok Soo choked on the biscuit he was nibbling on, TCF!Alberu swiftly offered Rok Soo a glass of water while Cale turned his head to look at the two younger counterparts of his kitten-children who belonged to the TBOAH!World. He then smiled gently at them.

“I'm entirely innocent. I'm the weakest person in the room. Everyone else you meet here is more vicious than me!” he glibly assured the gawking and flustered kittens. TCF!Ohn strategically pressed a slice of cake into her brother's mouth to stop him from commenting, meanwhile Raon was too busy watching the expression of amusement Grigori had as she carefully examined the newly repaired necklace. No one else felt the need to call Cale out on his bullshit. They felt he was safer in his delusion right now.
“We can address that matter later…”  Their silent gazes assured one another.

Jack continued to laugh as he said something at that moment.
“Hurry over.”
“What?”
The doors fully opened as Bernard asked back. The doors had opened at the Saint’s order. The door on the airship in the sky had opened.

Birds made of white bones appeared from inside the door. Tens of these large birds started to flap their wings as they spread out across the sky above the capital. The citizens pointed to the sky.
“…Those are the birds from the footage!”
“The Holy Knights! It’s the Holy Knights!”