Chapter 154

Taking into consideration exactly how overprotective both the Roan Emperor TCF!Alberu and the Ancient Gold Dragon TCF!Eruhaben were of Cale, TCF!Fredo decided it would be better to invite them both in order to lure Cale to visit the Endable Kingdom. Happy with his conclusion, he returned his attention to the Palantír as Naur cued up the next scene of the record.

The record began at that moment, the view turning to reveal the staircase to the first-floor hall as Naru Von Ejellan appeared with Solena and Butler Melundo behind him. They slowly walked down the stairs.

The three Vampires walking down the stairs looked more serious than ever. The Vampires in the hall stood up straight and stopped talking.
‘This is the first time.’
‘I’ve never seen the young master-nim looking so serious……!’
Naru Von Ejellan always had a gentle smile on his face. His face was stiff, unlike usual.

TBOAH!Fredo gulped discreetly and narrowed his eyes as he watched Cale Henituse acting as Naru. It was strange, but oddly he didn't feel anxious about what he might say. Although he was sure TCF!Fredo made the right choice by making a deal with Cale, he was still a little nervous about what Cale would tell the rest of the Vampires.

The Vampires’ hearts started to thump a bit louder. Naru stopped at the middle of the stairs.
‘There’s so many of them.’
Naru, no, Cale was slowly looking around at the Vampires standing inside the hall at the bottom of the stairs. Well, the hall and the nearby rooms and the kitchen.

TCF!Mila felt her head cork curiously, she seemed to be the only one that picked up Cale's habit of instantly adapting to whichever identity he adopted. She noticed he did the same when he became Cale Henituse, and when he became the White Haired Priest, now as Naru too. Cale called himself  Naru first before correcting himself in his thoughts. 

Everybody inside this grand residence was gathered here. Everybody except the warriors. Cale recalled a piece of information at this moment.
‘It’s been about 20 or so years since the Endable Kingdom was created.’
It was the information that Duke Fredo had given him. He had said the following as well.
‘That means that the White Star is barely over twenty years old in this life.’

"Oh?!" TBOAH!Alberu mumbled and TBOAH!Choi Han gasped in surprise. Truthfully in their timeline, they hadn't had time to find White Star’s true base, now they were learning the things they'd died without finding out right until the end. TBOAH!Zed sighed under his breath as a thought occurred to him - apparently that same thought occurred to Cale as stated in the very next scene.

Cale had learned that the Endable Kingdom was started when the White Star’s current life had started.

"Does that mean he used his previous life to lay the groundwork for founding the Endable Kingdom?" TCF!Lock’s question received a nod from Cale while Grigori gestured to the Palantír as the next line clarified his question. 

Of course, the White Star would have prepared for the creation of this kingdom in his previous life. It had started about 50 years ago. That meant that this Endable Kingdom had a history of about 70 years, including the preparation time.

"Didn't they say he was a reincarnator for 1000 years?!"
"What was he doing during the other 930 years?"  TCF!Alberu mumbled under his breath.
"Plenty... Remember, the Dragon half-blood is nearly 900 years old..." Cale replied in a hushed voice, but his eyes were blazing with unaccounted anger.

Although Cale really didn't want to think about these bastards, his mind continuously overthought about of all of this, that's why he knew that the White Radish had been busy plotting and scheming during those unknown 'lost' years after he broke the Vow of Death with the Dragon Lord and escaped the Dragon Slayer Village amd became the first Mercenary King.