Chapter 157

Naur and Grigori did not waste much more time, the moment all the guests quietened down after King Fredo's particularly ridiculous claim of calling Emperor TCF!Alberu his son's "hyung", the next record began. Although the Goddess gave no indication that she was in a rush or wishing to end the nonsense before Cale's other father-figure candidates decided to jump on the bandwagon.

The new record that began showed the White Star and TCF!Alberu approaching each other - there was a bit of a skirmish between the Knight Captain who tried to protect TCF!Alberu, but that wasn't the main focus of the record which the Goddess and her Apostle were trying to reveal, instead the scene within the record soon changed focus - it fixated upon TCF!Alberu who removed his necklace while 'safely' covered by the armour and helmet he was wearing.

TBOAH!Alberu's concentration had passed beyond the human limits by this point and he was frowning so hard that his forehead was aching. The record went on, it even detailed the incident in TCF!Alberu's memory when Cale had confronted him about being part Dark Elf and had then handed over the precious bottle of the dragon's dead mana.

However, what shocked TBOAH!Alberu even more was the fact that TCF!Alberu within the Palantír openly acknowledged that his growth and progressive strength was all thanks to Cale who continued to find and bring more dead mana for his counterpart. TBOAH!Alberu felt his jealousy reach an all new peak.

And then it was time... TCF!Alberu allowed the dye magic upon himself to disappear along with the necklace he had been holding in his right hand.

<Chapter 520 – Late (5)>
Alberu could feel the things that had been restricting his body disappear and his body starting to roar. He closed his eyes for a moment before opening them back. It’ll be gone soon. The dye magic would be gone. He had no choice. He needed to use dead mana.

His left hand moved the moment he realized that. His helmet covered his face. It was a helmet that only left a small slit for the eyes.
‘…I cannot reveal this to everyone yet.’

"It's true... it simply hadn't been the time yet back then..." TCF!Alberu agreed with the logic of his past self. TBOAH!Alberu felt a twinge of jealousy and nauseating envy dig at his heart.

Alberu closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again. His eyes had turned brown. His skin was turning darker than brown. It was the case for his hair as well. However, nobody could see it. Alberu started to smile under the helmet. Even the knights could not see him properly because they were fiercely fighting against the wyverns.

Cale, uncharacteristically, let out a happy hum and smiled to himself. Predictably, Grigori knew what the red-haired wanna-be Slacker was thinking, she was also inclined to think the same - a confident Dark Elf Alberu Crossman will always be the best!

Grigori and Cale agreed in their minds and hearts that this was facts because it represented Alberu being comfortable in his true form and his own body, it was a shame that TBOAH!Alberu did not get to experience such blissful freedom as well, but there was nothing she could do about such things now.

“You bastard, what are you hiding?!” The White Star shouted as the fire sword reached Alberu.
Alberu reached his hand out.
“…You bastard?!” The White Star’s eyes turned wide.

"You stupid White Radish! Panic some more! We'll come smack you from the back and put you back in your place soon!" TCF!Hong hissed, the fur along his spine was standing on ends - the red kitten was really unhappy that TCF!Alberu had to face the White Star alone, and even though he knew that Cale was coming with the strongest members of their family, it still made the little kittens angry that that annoying vegetable insisted on being a nuisance and left after causing Cale even more terrible misunderstandings.