Chapter 17

Shaking his head, Cale decided that after this record, he would take a brief nap – preferably somewhere comfortable, but for now, he wanted to see this record with his kids.

<Chapter 734: Pushing forward too rashly>
Cale opened his eyes and smiled while looking at the sky turn dark outside the window.
“I’ve finally arrived.”
A village in Viscount Tolz’s territory…
Cale opened his eyes in Viscount Tolz’s villa by the cave where Raon was imprisoned. Although it was Viscount Tolz’s villa by name, it was realistically the House of Stan’s secret villa.

Venion’s back alley right hand man’s right hand man’s right hand man. He woke up in this body that he was now familiar with and started stretching. He looked at the place that was full of lights unlike the darkness outside. It was near the cave entrance. This cave was naturally the cave with Raon.

“Hmm. I woke up right on time.”
Venion Stan was walking into the cave with a knight. Cale’s eyes headed toward one side of the bed. He rummaged through his bag. The two bottles wrapped in his sock…

He found out in the royal library that this was a paralysis poison. Cale put the dagger, the long needles, and bottles in his pocket. He heard someone pounding on the door and shouting in an annoyed voice.
“Hey! Get out here now! Hurry up and get the booze ready! Do it before the young patriarch-nim gets angry!”

Cale had noticed in the carriage that was full of booze but the owner of this body was the person responsible for procuring alcohol and things for Venion Stan’s pleasure.
‘Alright, which should I mix into the alcohol?’
Cale thought hard about which of the two paralysis poison to mix into the drink to pull one over Venion Stan.

 “Hey, why are you so slo-, why do you have such a serious look on your face? Are you sick?”
Cale smiled as he responded.
“Not at all. I am in great condition.”
Cale truly was in great condition and was feeling refreshed.

<Chapter 735: Pushing forward too rashly>
“Make sure you get the Black Mountain brand! Do you understand?”
“Yes, sir!” Cale responded energetically to Venion’s right hand man’s right hand man.
“Get it ready as quickly as possible and bring it to the kitchen!”
The superior to this Venion lackey that Cale was possessing right now seemed to be in quite the hurry as he rushed off to do his own thing.
“Hmmm~” Cale started humming as he walked. Nobody looked at him suspiciously.

He walked into the part of the villa with the mages and made a comment.

TCF!Rosalyn, TCF!Glenn and several others among their group bristled and a fury laced with intense malice suddenly filled the air.
"There... there were mages present?!"
"It shouldn't come as a surprise, we all know quite well what became of the Magic Tower by the time the civil war broke out in the Whipper Kingdom." TCF!Bud consoled his furious friend TCF!Glenn. Unfortunately, that only served to rile up the TBOAH!World’s people as well. However before things could get out of control, Grigori raised her hand and her misty mana snuffed out the suffocating aura from the room. She said nothing, which led to the narration continuing.

“I’m coming in to grab something for the young patriarch-nim.”
The mages peeked at Cale and turned away without responding. They were acting as if they had nothing to say toward someone like Cale, who worked in the back alleys. They just didn’t question his actions because they knew he was Venion’s lackey.
‘It’s over here.’
Cale openly grabbed a magic tool.
“Please get some rest.” He made that sincere comment before heading toward where the alcohol was being stored.