Chapter 36

Quiet laughter came from between the sworn brothers in the front of the Palantír Hall, Kim Rok Soo beside them pretended not to hear their scheming while also avoiding the looks he was getting from TBOAH!Zed and TBOAH!Alberu. He'd heard plenty during the breaks from his family members and the others about the scammy things Cale's been doing to Arm, White Star and other bad guys, so he wouldn't be surprised if Cale really did manage to return Redika’s explosive greeting in the Roan Capital with a 'Cale-style' reciprocating boom. After living on Earth 1 as Kim Rok Soo, he had come to learn and appreciate the effectiveness of some well placed C4.

<Chapter 93: If I have to Move (3)>
Witira’s idea of Cale’s help was that he fought with them. However, Cale’s plan was slightly different. Cale, who had been quietly thinking for a while, slowly started to speak.
“Witira.”
“Yes?”
“I’m thinking about destroying an island.”
“…Destroy what?”

TBOAH!Zed looked faint, his counterpart was already as pale as a sheet. TBOAH!Alberu gulped and then schooled his face into an impenetrable mask of composure. It was a mask he was unaware that Cale had broken many times already and would continue to do so. 

A map opened up in front of the confused Witira. Raon had opened up a map with his front paw and pointed to a location.
“I’m thinking about removing Hais Island 5 from the map.” Cale was speaking seriously. Hais Islands 1 – 15 were approximately two to three hours distance from each other. According to Ron, there were no other life forms on Hais Island 5 other than the secret organization.
“Ships can just sail a bit further to Hais Island 7.”

Hais Island 7 would become the new resting spot for the people using this sea route.
“Is that even poss-, ah.” Witira stopped in the middle of speaking because the Black Dragon was staring right at her.
“It is possible, little Whale!”
“Yes, I’m sure it is as you say, Dragon-nim.”
It was definitely possible. Although Hais Island 5 was much larger than the Black Swamp, no control was needed as they were trying to destroy it.

Raon giggled, while TCF!Ohn and TCF!Hong quickly filled in their TBOAH!World counterparts about which Black Swamp, Raon had blown up over in the Forest of Darkness.

“However, I need two things to do it.”
“What is it?”
Witira’s still calm demeanor let Cale know that Witira really was from an Oceanic tribe. She did not care about the island, a piece of land, disappearing. On the other hand, Cale would have contemplated it for a while before giving up on the idea if there were other creatures living on the island.
“Actually, there’s also a prerequisite prior to those two things.”
“A prerequisite?”
“Yes. We plan on fighting without revealing our identities, especially when we are fighting against that organization.”

Witira understood what Cale was trying to say. It would be a bad ending if Cale ended up in some terrible situations because he became involved with that organization while helping them. Plus, that was trivial when he was going to destroy the island for them.
“Yes, I understand.”
“Good. First, we need transportation.”
“I will call some Whales for you.”
“Small ones.”
“Of course. I will focus on agile, but stealthy ones.” He just needed a small Whale for the Wolf children.
“Second.” Cale and Witira made eye contact. “I need you to go wild.”
“…Wild?”
“I need the Whales to run wild in order to cause a distraction.” Cale casually continued on. “Then I will use that moment to destroy Hais Island 5 and the mermaid base underneath.”
“You want us to draw them out. Will it be fine if we draw out the swordsman, spearman, and the mage?”
“Yes.”