Chapter 70

There was no use denying how important and precious Cale was to everyone in this room – after all none of them would even be here if not for Cale and Kim Rok Soo after all. Reading these sentiments from the guests of her hall, Grigori smiled ethereally to herself and nodded – permitting Naur to continue showing the record.

“Fire.”
Alright! Choi Han!
The tens of black spears quickly started to move.
“Block them!”
“Retreat!”
The shamans instantly cast barriers of fire and wind with Elisneh at the center. The knights quickly hid inside those barriers as well.

Loud explosions filled the room as the powerful magic collided with one another. It was as awe-inspiring as it was terrifying to watch.

“…What the…?”
However, they soon had to turn their gazes toward the direction of the noise. The spears had not aimed for them.
“You crazy bastards!”
The black spears were ruthlessly destroying the maze walls. The entire maze was starting to be destroyed. The maze walls fell one after another until the maze disappeared and just a flat open plain was left behind.
“Let’s go!” Tasha started to move once she heard the explosions.

“Ahhh… it makes even more sense now!”  TBOAH!Rex mumbled watching how Raon's magic went about destroying the maze walls and the Dark Elves rushed forward to absorb the dead mana and so that their allies both elves and humans would not be harmed by it.

Choi Han lifted his sword back up as well. The tip of his sword pointed at the shamans one by one.
“Thirty minutes. I’ll get you one by one during that time.”
The tip of his sword last pointed at Elisneh who was groaning while holding the staff that wouldn’t listen to her. Choi Han calmly started to explain.
“One by one. I’ll get rid of all of you.”
Choi Han’s feet kicked off the ground as he shot forward.

Everyone could now grasp the situation and were curious what would soon follow – they were full of questions about what would happen next so Grigori looked around the room. She paid particular attention to TBOAH!Jopis and TCF!Jopis who were the current subjects she was targeting for healing. TBOAH!Jopis needed more confirmation – her soul was demanded more appeasement before it would be willing to accept the Goddess' divine mana.  

The first shaman was currently fainted under Choi Han’s foot. Choi Han gave a short explanation of the situation to Cale who was looking at him with a pale expression.
“We just flipped everything over. Did we do a good job?”
“…Well-”
It was good that they flipped everything over, but… Cale’s expression turned odd and he was unable to say anything. It was at that moment.
“Aigoo. I barely made it here.”
They suddenly heard a voice.

“Ahhh… Choi Han are you still upset that you didn’t get praised?” TCF!Rosalyn teased TCF!Choi Han who immediately upon recalling the interruption from back then frowned. His glowing puppy-aura turning dark and brooding as his eyes and expression turned vicious. TCF!Alberu glanced down at Cale and quietly agreed with Cale's lingering observation about Choi Han being quite vicious. TCF!Alberu glanced toward TBOAH!Choi Han and then looked away a few seconds later – TBOAH!Choi Han was nothing at all like their TCF!Choi Han and although he seemed to have calmed down at lot, he was still terrifying and wore and aura of malice and deadly bloodlust around him like it was armour. It was actually a little sad to see. 

“What?!” Cale got scared and looked behind him.
An Elf was slowly approaching them from the maze walls behind the World Tree that Raon had not destroyed.
“…Pendrick?”

Seeing the smiling Pendrick was a treat for TBOAH!Eruhaben and TBOAH!Lock who smiled tenderly as they paid close attention to him when he appeared fully upon the Palantír.