Chapter 121

At Grigori's gesture Naur allowed the guests of the hall a chance to laugh and relieve the tension and stress from their bodies. Grigori gave everyone a chance to catch their breath and then kindly requested for them to return to their seats so that the next record could begin.

“I'm sure you're curious about the Trees that absorbed all the dead mana in the Jungle Mary, so this should answer the questions you weren't able to ask each other before…” Grigori announced and then returned her gaze to the Palantír as a new scene began.

<Chapter 315: I’m Hurt (1)>
It weighed heavily on Litana that Commander Cale was so worried that he could not even relax properly. She quickly started to walk toward the tent that Cale and his group were in. The palace was in a chaotic state right now, so they had needed to quickly set up this tent by the palace.
‘…Necromancer?’
She could see a black robe crouching down by a black tree trunk and putting her hand on it. She wondered what Mary was doing crouching there, but she just walked past Mary as she was in a hurry.
“…My stomach-”
Litana didn’t pay attention to what Mary was mumbling as she reached the tent.

TCF!Mary couldn't help feeling flustered by this new scene on the Palantír that unexpectedly showed up. Even Litana seemed surprised that something as seemingly ‘unimportant’ as this had been recorded in the Akashic Records of their world. She really couldn't wrap her head around the criteria of what was meant to be included and what had been left out. However, trying to understand such divine power was beyond what her human mind could comprehend, so Litana wisely stopped thinking about it and focused instead on enjoying the records.

The records pertaining to the discussion about Cale's plans to head to the Empire were redacted, but the majority of the people knew about it already so it didn't bother them that they were not allowed to see the conversation Cale and TCF!Alberu had about it.

Crown prince Alberu was silent as well. Only Alberu Crossman had the power to approve or deny Commander Cale Henituse’s plan right now. However, nobody was saying anything. Litana opened her eyes and looked around. She could see the look in the eyes of the people behind Cale. It was the gazes of the people who would go into the Empire with Cale.
Litana started to speak, “…Ca-”
Young master Cale. However, before she could call out his name…
“Cough!” Cale suddenly coughed. No, he seemed to be choking on something. He then jumped up.
“Cale-nim?”
– Commander?
“Young master-nim?”

“It was surprising, but I'm glad…” Cale muttered and then turned and nodded toward TCF!Mary.
“Yes, it was quite shocking Dongsaeng!” TCF!Alberu said, his tone held a lingering tenor of complaint on it.
“I actually started to get worried that you really might just keel over and die you bastard!” He wanted to grab Cale and yell at him, but decided to keep his composure and maintain his dignity for one. He'd had enough emotional outburst episodes today – the quota was full.    

Cale heard a voice in his mind as the others called out to Cale in shock.
– Looks like she is trying to purify it now.
It was the glutton. The only thing here to be purified were the black tree trunks.

“Oh my, how incredible! The Ancient Power even knew what was happening!” TCF!Tasha marvelled in surprise and awe. Cale simply nodded.

“One moment!” Cale shouted out before quickly heading out of the tent. He could see someone rushing toward the tent. She seemed extremely shocked as she continued to run even after stepping on her black robe a few times. Cale was now face-to-face with the person who had run over.
“…Mary.”

“Miss Mary did an excellent job of purifying it.” He praised TCF!Mary who bowed her head gratefully toward him. Under the shadow of her hood, she couldn’t help smiling with the warm happy feeling that was resonating within her.