Chapter 122

Grigori allowed the calmer atmosphere to settle once more upon the guests of her domain, then she stood up from her lounger and turned to face the hall.
“Let's stop here for today. Starting tomorrow I will show you once of the wars that you've all been anxious to see.” She announced and then watched as several people sighed in relief and stood up. Some stretched, other's tried to muffle their exhausted yawns. She waited kindly until most of them began to move, and then she called out to TBOAH!Mary and TCF!Mary.
“If you would be so kind as to stay… there is something I wish to show you privately.” She requested TBOAH!Mary to stay.

Earlier while the others were having dinner, she had asked TCF!Mary for permission to show the record of the Sealed God's Test to TBOAH!Mary and explained that like herself, TBOAH!Mary was still desperate to know about her forgotten past. TBOAH!Obante, TBOAH!Tasha and both their counterparts stopped and turned back around when they noticed that TBOAH!Mary and TCF!Mary hadn't stood up to join them.
“Ahhh, I wish to speak with them privately.” Grigori kindly informed the four Dark Elves. Both TBOAH!Mary and TCF!Mary reassuringly bid their guardians good night and then came over to sit in the front row when Grigori indicated for them to do so.

The Palantír Hall felt oddly silent despite only three of them remaining here. However it did not feel cold or lonely – perhaps because the Goddess, herself, was seated between the two Necromancers.
“It's not much, but it will provide you with some answers, I'm afraid it is all that I can offer you… After this I will heal your soul dissonance and then you can rest.”
“Thank you Goddess-nim!” TCF!Mary bowed to Grigori in sincere gratitude. TBOAH!Mary felt the same – she was also grateful even if it was just a few seconds worth of information, she would be grateful.

Of course, TBOAH!Mary did not know what she would see, but she was sure that it would be useful to her, since it was something TCF!Mary promised that she should see for herself. It was also something that the Goddess deemed necessary for them to view privately – a privilege she had only allowed the youngest Dragons from the two timelines to have. TBOAH!Mary shook her head, casting out her distracting thoughts and focusing when she saw the Palantír beginning to light up.

<Chapter 731: Pushing forward too rashly (1)>
As for Cale’s friends who had started the indignity test long before he did… They all started at different points.

Since there were many things that TBOAH!Mary did not understand about the Sealed God's Temple and the tests involved in it because neither Grigori nor any of the others had explained it back then when the record of Dodom Miru in Cale's Indignity Test was played. Grigori took the time now to explain it so that TBOAH!Mary could follow along. TCF!Mary also stop up and educated her counterparts about the different types of tests she had to go through in there along with the others who volunteered to enter the temple with Young Master Cale.

Only once the majority of TBOAH!Mary's knowledge gap was adequately filled did Grigori gesture for Naur to continue the record, which he promptly did.

Mary, who was in the body of a soldier in the Caro Kingdom’s Dubori territory, felt her heart beating wildly.

“Oh?!” TBOAH!Mary gasped – she had seen how Cale Henituse had possessed the body of Venion Stan's lackey in the Indignity Test records days ago, however to see TCF!Mary had possessed someone too was as unnerving as it was awkward for her to watch – however when the Palantír shifted the viewpoint of the recording, TBOAH!Mary’s mouth snapped shut and her eyes grew wide.

‘…Mom.’
She had only been able to remember her mom’s voice. Seeing her mom’s face stabbed deep into her heart.

An unexpected blow struck TBOAH!Mary and it suddenly felt as if a hand had plunged into her chest and grasped her heart. She let out a choked gasp and reached up to grab a fistful of her cloak as she struggled to compose herself and catch her breath.