Chapter 53

"Naur, let's continue with the next record."
"Understood." The voice who's face everyone now knew replied from somewhere overhead, and the scene on the Palantír changed to reveal the Empire.
"What's going on here?" TCF!Jopis and TCF!Litana ask curiously.
"This is the record pertaining to the Battle of the Four Alchemists' Towers. It occurred before the Battle of the North between the White Star and the Whale Tribe." Grigori informed those who were confused about the scene and the timeline.

"Uhm..." TBOAH!Harol and TBOAH!Toonka are both still clueless, so Grigori takes a moment to consider it and then smiles as she recalls a better way to explain the timeline.
"This is after the end of the Northern Alliance and both Battles for Maple Castle."
"Both? Maple Castle..." TBOAH!Toonka mumbled, and a deep frown etched itself into his face. TCF!Toonka perked up after hearing about Maple Castle. However, for TBOAH!Toonka and TBOAH!Harol, Maple Castle was the place where they had died.
"Don't worry... we will get to that soon as well." Grigori reassures everyone and then gestures to the Palantír.

"To give you a brief understanding of what is going on right now. I'll explain some of the events leading up to these records. Cale, Ron, and Beacrox sneak into the Southern Alchemists' Tower with the help of a begrudging associate. Cale then loots the tower, replacing all their magic stones with rocks. Don't argue or act offended. What good would come from the enemy having them anyways! Now stop acting sanctimonious and listen to what I have to say." Grigori hushes the protests that begin from various people from the TBOAH!World.

"Cale soon overhears Becrock – the mage we met in the previous scene – talking about the locations White Star suspects to have the last earth ancient power. Cale records a map of the enemy locations and other information and then he calls Tasha, Taylor, and Clopeh, asking them to come to the Empire. Cale tells Bud about the enemy's attack routes and Mary about the location of the dead mana storage facilities. In each tower, Cale's forces steal the enemies' magic stones and prepare to attack the towers at the same time." She paused giving everyone a chance to catch up with her and process what she'd said thus far before continuing again.

"That night, the Battle of the Four Alchemists' Towers begins with Hannah at the East Tower, Jack at the North Tower, Rei at the West Tower, and Rex at the South Tower. Cale causes the Southern Alchemists' Tower to explode with magic bombs, while Rex and his men fight the black mages and capture the escaping nobles. What we will be watching is the battle between Rosalyn and Becrock and the Southern Tower Master."

Grigori then redirects their attention to the Palantír again as Naur continued with the new record. TBOAH!Rei and TBOAH!Rex also sat up straight with eyes wide with desperation and anxiety as they began to anticipate what their counterparts of the TCF!World had done and what they'd managed to accomplish in their world.

<Chapter 406: Only Me (3)>
"Move away from the tower!"
The ground started to shake as a part of the seventh floor exploded. The fancy area where the royalty, power players, and influential people were having fun was destroyed.
– Human! They all seemed to have run away! There was nobody on the seventh floor!
As Raon mentioned, the people fooling around until late at night on the seventh floor were the first to run away without even looking back as soon as they heard an explosion.

"Did you serious just blow up the tower like that?"
"Hey, Other Cookie-Prince, why are you so surprised? You're acting like they're the only ones who are allowed to blow buildings up." Raon's astute observation leaves TBOAH!Alberu gaping like a fish and then gulping and running both his hands through his hair with an expression of distressed exasperation.
"I can't handle this... You're driving me nuts!" TBOAH!Alberu groans with a look of long-suffering. His counterpart blatantly ignores TBOAH!Alberu's suffering and instead pets Raon on the head to affectionately praise him for his wise words.