Chapter 26

Unexpectedly, Grigori spoke up, “Naur, the next record.”
“Beginning Chapter 32, My Goddess.” Naur replied immediately.

<Chapter 32: You (7)>
“Tell me.”
“Yes.”
The two of them got right to the point without beating around the bush. Choi Han straightened up, as he started to speak.
“Everything was fine until I met Rosalyn.”

TCF!Rosalyn merely shrugs when TBOAH!Rosalyn looks at her as if to ask if she’d known about this. For TCF!Rosalyn this was such a long time ago, and after everything they had all been through together, she’s actually grateful that Cale had sent TCF!Choi Han to find her even if at the time he’d merely been doing so in order to follow the original plotline of the guide. 

“Continue.”
“I arrived at the city Cale-nim mentioned. Once I got there, I found the merchant guild heading for the capital as you described. Well, it was just a small brigade of five people rather than a guild.” That small group was better described as a merchant group rather than a merchant guild. “They happened to be looking for two mercenaries to guard them. Their usual guard was injured.”

Choi Han and Rosalyn became the two mercenaries.

TBOAH!Rosalyn and TBOAH!Choi Han nodded wordlessly stating that this was the same thing that had happened to them.

“That group was planning on staying at the village that Cale-nim mentioned  I would find Lock residing in for a few days before continuing onward on their journey.”
“But something happened once we arrived at that small village.”
Cale became alert. The story was important from here.

Since the Cale on the Palantír seemed to be paying close attention here, naturally everyone else followed suit hoping to glean information and learn something new now that they were seeing things from a different person’s perspective.

“Right around when we arrived at the village, I learned that the guard was a Beast Person. I also learned that the village they were planning to meet the Blue Wolf Tribe member to trade was the village that Cale-nim had mentioned as well.”
Cale nodded his head at Choi Han’s words. He knew Choi Han would easily recognize that much.

“That was why I believed that I just needed to follow the tribe member that was going to show up at the village to find Lock.”
“But nobody showed up to make the trade. When that happened, the merchant asked us for some extra help.”
Cale thought about what that request would have been.
“It was if we could go visit the Blue Wolf Village with the injured guard.”
“And you agreed?”
“Yes. I agreed. Rosalyn agreed as well.”

“Everything up to this point is the same…” TBOAH!Choi Han commented. However, TCF!Rosalyn shook her head, only to maintain her silence after objecting.
“No… I think there’s a difference, but I’m not sure yet.” TBOAH!Rosalyn agreed with her counterpart’s objection of TBOAH!Choi Han’s comment.

As if the Cale on the Palantír was following their lines of thought, he helpfully provided them with valuable information with which to compare the two timelines.

In, ‘The Birth of a Hero,’ Choi Han and Rosalyn arrive at the Blue Wolf Village with the guard warrior, only to find the village destroyed and the secret organization’s assassins trying to leave. Choi Han recalls what happened to Harris Village, and immediately starts to attack them. The guard warrior also goes crazy and starts to kill the assassins. He is injured even more in the process, and ends up dying.
‘That is when Rosalyn learns of Choi Han’s strength.’

Rosalyn, who had been hiding her strength and masquerading as a beginner mage, learns of Choi Han’s strength and officially asks him to escort her back to Breck Kingdom. Of course, the compensation she offered him was huge.