Chapter 112

It didn't take much longer for the more perceptive members of the hall to question why TCF!Choi Han was avoiding the Goddess' gaze, but when TCF!Alberu turned away from TCF!Choi Han they did too – eventually everything would be revealed… it was only a matter of time anyways.

<Chapter 165: Somehow Once Again (5)>
The alcoholic Alchemist Rei Stecker looked around the rowdy plaza.

“Ah this is when he received a third-grade Mogoru Medal of Honour from the former Emperor in the plaza outside the former Mogoru Empire's Royal Palace.” TCF!Rex provided the explanation for his counterpart and the others who did not know. He had a very amused smile on his face as he watched his own clueless and naïve expression upon the Palantír.
“I'm a very different person now as compared to back then…” he thought to himself and then inwardly whispered gratitude toward Cale for forcing him to grow and change into the man he had become.    

He then looked toward Cale with chaotic eyes. Rei had heard that Cale was the white-haired priest. He had also heard about Sir Rex. Rex was also looking toward Cale who was on the platform. He had a complicated expression on his face.

The two of them heard Billos’s voice at that time.
“The young master-nim did the same thing in the Roan Kingdom. He hasn’t changed at all.”
“In the Roan Kingdom?”
Billos nodded his head at Rei’s question and raised his voice on purpose.
“He also prevented the Roan Kingdom’s Plaza Terror Incident on his own but did not want any other honour than the joy from saving others. He only worried about others who may still be suffering.”

The citizens who heard his voice were shocked. The way they looked at Cale started to change. At the same time, the subordinates that Billos had planted throughout the plaza were bringing up stories about Cale. The noble who had also thrown his body in danger during the Roan Kingdom’s Plaza Terror Incident. Furthermore, a person who had come to participate in the investigation of the terror incident at the Vatican. Those stories continued to spread throughout the plaza.

Nods and murmurs of agreement and praise went around the hall for some time and for the TBOAH!World people who didn't know anything about Cale except for what had been shared with them through the records, their understanding of Cale was deepening. Meanwhile the depth of trust and loyalty Cale's family and friends had in him deepened with every mention of the numerous good deeds he had done – deeds which had also, unfortunately, endangered himself.

The alcoholic Alchemist Rei almost gasped after hearing Billos’s stories.
“…What an amazing person.”
Choi Han, who had been standing there stoically, then started to speak.
“Cale-nim has always been like this.”
Choi Han sounded proud as he said that. Rei and Rex could not help but look at Cale with an odd expression after sensing a strong level of trust in Choi Han’s words.

“Young Master Cale would faint if he heard this!” TCF!Rosalyn suddenly spoke up with a snicker. TCF!Lock who was taking a sip of water at that moment spluttered and let out a coughing choked gasp of laughter as he tried to control both his coughing fit and his laughter at his Noona's statement. TBOAH!Lock sympathetically patted TCF!Lock's back in order to help him clear the water from his lungs and find his composure again.

He hadn't known TCF!Rosalyn was such a liberal person, his Noona, TBOAH!Rosalyn, certainly wasn’t like this. For this reason it made TBOAH!Lock think that it was sad that not only him, but TBOAH!Rosalyn and TBOAH!Choi Han were also robbed of their peace of mind and their freedoms to express and simply be themselves because of the continuous battles and wars and all the fighting they'd been forced to do in their TBOAH!World.

The Palantír showed how Cale headed down from the platform as the Emperor started a short speech. Everyone saw that bastard Adin waiting for him at the bottom. Adin didn't seem to be too happy, although he was apparently trying his best to maintain his smile. Adin started to approach Cale before suddenly stopping. It was because of Alberu.