Chapter 55

Everyone watched as the Palantír revealed the chaos overcoming the enemies from Rosalyn's attack. They could all only sit back and watch in awe and amazement. The arrow she created from her red mana which had gobbled up all those highest-grade magic stones was terrifyingly strong and the mages and black mages who saw it become frantic because they didn't know what to do.

<Chapter 407: Only Me (4)>
"Snap out of it!" Becrock's shout cut through the noise of the mana and reached his subordinates' ears. "Southern Tower Master!"
"Yes sir!"
Becrock quickly moved his one hand to create a magic circle. The Southern Tower Master started to create a black magic circle as well to merge together.

"Becrock-nim!" The Southern Tower Master's eyes headed toward the large red arrow quickly flying toward them.
"Do it faster." He could hear Becrock's stoic voice.
The Southern Tower Master moved his eyes. He could see that the precipitous expression on Becrock's face had been replaced with a cold and calm expression. He could also see Becrock's casting that had become even faster.
'...He's faster than me even with only one hand!'

"Young Master Cale, do you think he managed to learn casting like that from Redika after the Plaza Terror Incident?" TCF!Rosalyn asked and Cale blinked before corking his head in consideration before nodding carefully.
"They would certainly have had a chance to meet so he might have realized the shortcoming and tried to recreate Redika's method after he ended up like this...However, there's no way to know for sure..."
"I was also wondering about something Cale-nim..." TCF!Choi Han spoke up and Cale obligingly turned his gaze toward TCF!Choi Han after answering TCF!Rosalyn's question.

"Were Redika and this bastard also taught by the Dragon Half-Blood?"
Cale flinched, despite only hearing TCF!Choi Han use harsh language, it still shocked him every time. However another frown soon appeared across Cale's face and he shrugged.
"Probably, from what we do know... he and Redika were in contact but he didn't ever say anything about this one..." Cale replied lightly pointing his thumb toward the Palantír. TCF!Choi Han and TCF!Rosalyn nodded and settled back in their seats while pensive expressions glazed across their features.

The best way to mix magic and black magic was to cast magic with one hand, black magic with the other, and have the two mix together. The Southern Tower Master drew out all of the dead mana in his body and increased his casting speed to try to match Becrock's formidable speed. He then started to think as he did that.
'No wonder he is the one that the liege treats as the most important!'
The Bear tribe had told the Southern Tower Master about how the White Star had rescued Becrock as they escaped from the Castle of Light. He had been so shocked to hear that.

Cynical scoffs came from many of the TCF!World people and the TBOAH!World counterparts turned curious gazes toward them, hoping in vain to know that really happened at the Castle of Light after the White Star arrived there and those cat tribe beast people surrounded Cale and his group. The fact that everyone in Cale's group was accounted for and also were unharmed and these words about White Star needing to step in and 'rescue' one of his own people gave the people of the TBOAH!World a good idea – even though they still tried to deny that the fragile and delicate-looking red-head had managed to do that. However even in their own minds they knew they were grasping at straws... it was coming time they simply accepted that their counterparts were better them greatly in part and thanks to Cale Henituse.

'...He had even thrown away the Alchemists' Bell Tower's Tower Master.'
The White Star had not cared whether the Bell Tower's Tower Master had died or not. Of course, the Southern Tower Master knew the White Star was like this and still chose to follow him for almost eighty years.
Why?