Chapter 4

While using her divine power on them, Cale and Kim Rok Soo could only sit in silence and watch in awe. Grigori's power was a hue of misty crimson and iridescent clouds with specks of glittering gold dust as it wafted and spread around the hall. It seemed to creep like fog and wrap around each individual in the room as of it were a warm and secure blanket, cocooning and shielding them in an almost loving embrace. Cale and Rok Soo watched in silence because they didn't want to disturb either the goddess or even the process. They could instinctively tell that keeping her concentration right now was of utmost importance.

It took what felt like several minutes before Grigori let out a deep sigh and lowered her outstretched hands. Cale noticed the way she flexed her fingers as if they were numb or tingling and then idly brushed the back of her hand across her forehead momentarily dislodging her fringe before it stubbornly returned into it's perfect position. She exhaled shallowly and then turned away from them and clicked her finger.

In response, there was a flash of crimson light, and suddenly, a large group of people who looked identical to their own people from their world appeared on the opposite side of the hall.
"Welcome to my domain." She greeted them with a gentle smile. However, these people were much colder, and their harsh glares were full of animosity, distrust, and hostility. Cale and Kim Rok Soo felt unhappy with this sight. However, before either of them could comment, Grigori spoke up. Her voice was firmer, and her gaze seemed sharper.

"You already know why you're here. There's no need for you to be so distressed. In this place, I give you my word that no harm will come to you. Please have a seat, I will wake the others once you're all settled."
Despite grumbling and being full of distrust, they obey the goddess and take the offered seats. Grigori returned her gaze toward Cale and Rok Soo and offered the two of them a reassured smile before clicking her hand again - this time retracting the misty blanket that had coiled snugly around the guests from Cale's timeline - the TCF!World.

They woke up almost within a minute later and looked around curiously until their gazes landed on their counterparts. The cold eyes, hardened postures, defensive scowls of distrust, and animosity even amongst themselves made the TCF!World people ache deep in their hearts. They immediately spotted the differences between themselves - the contrasts were so vivid and painfully obvious that it made them feel even more awed and respectful of Cale, who had saved them from becoming that again.

Grigori calmly exhaled and gestured to both sides of the room.
"Once again, welcome to the Golden Annual Palace, I am Grigori, and you who are here will be viewing the Akashic Records of the TCF!World. Please keep in mind that violence is not permitted in my domain, and those who exceed the threshold will receive punishment. You may ask questions, interact with one another, and help yourselves to the refreshments provided. There will also be rooms provided for breaks at intervals. As we progress through the records of the TCF!World, those of you who are from the TBOAH!World can see and understand for yourselves how your fate was changed and your enemies were defeated."

"You... you mean they won? We won?!" TBOAH!Choi Han stammers and several others who are closest to him become misty-eyed and cover their faces with their hands.
"Yes... they won... In two years." She answered softly, smiling tenderly as she watched several of the TBOAH!World guests try to contain their sobs. This reaction sent chills through their counterparts from the TCF!World, and they all turned their gazes toward Cale, now beginning to wonder exactly how greatly had their beloved Supreme Commander changed their fate if this was already the reaction of their counterparts from the past timeline before he existed in their world.

"Two?! Two years?!" TBOAH!Alberu gasped, his face an expression of total shock and disbelief.
"That's right..." Grigori was smiling gently at them, and then she turned toward TCF!World guests before returning her gaze to the other side and continued.
"As we go on, any questions you may have will be answered by either myself or your counterparts. Shall we begin?"

However, before anyone could speak up, TBOAH!Deruth raised his hand for permission to speak.
"Yes, Count TBOAH!Deruth?"
"Goddess Grigori, where is Cale? The Cale from our timeline."
Grigori turned toward Kim Rok Soo again, and he drew in a soft breath and stood up to introduce himself.
"I am Kim Rok Soo... the TBOAH!Cale. I am the one who reversed the timeline and transmigrated into another world. My soul swap partner, who became Cale Henituse of the TCF!World, was the former Kim Rok Soo."

The TCF!Henituse family winced as they watched TBOAH!Deruth stagger to his feet and charge at Kim Rok Soo. He was soon followed by the rest of the TBOAH!Henituse family who clung to him desperately, holding onto him and weeping almost inconsolably. Unfortunately, Kim Rok Soo could only smile melancholically back at them, gently wrapping his arms around his father, stepmother, and siblings, and softly hushing their inconsolable weeping. It had been too many years since he'd last saw his family and many years had passed since he lost them, he'd cried for them for almost two decades already, so it's not strange to see him unable to cry right now. Still though, the sight of him softly soothing them and gently wiping away their tears was heart-wrenching enough for everyone to see.

Grigori gave everyone a chance to compose themselves well aware that there were still others like the members of the TBOAH!Whale Tribe, TBOAH!Litana, and TBOAH!Jopis who firmly avoided looking toward their counterparts - afraid of what they would see and discover.

Even brash and boorish TBOAH!Toonka was behaving like he was mute after catching the sight of his stronger counterpart on the TCF!World side.
Once everyone was settled again, Grigori smiled politely and then turned to the Palantír and nodded.
"Alright, Naur! Let's begin."
"Yes, My Goddess!" comes the voice of the goddess' First Apostle.