Chapter 93

TCF!Fredo pouted a little at being ignored by Cale, but then he decided that since he was such a good father he could admit to himself that his son was just shy. Happy with that delusional idea, he settled down and began looking through the arrangement of refreshments that appeared on the table within his reach.

<Chapter 311: Night (1)>
However, nobody else realized that the wind was caused by the trees.

“It really was a chaotic night.” TCF!Tasha whispered and TCF!Mary and TCF!Choi Han nodded. It had been quite a terrifying night as well. Cale had shown a very scary power. TCF!Choi Han couldn't help feeling excited about how his heathen of a counterpart from the TBOAH!World was going to react when he saw how insane Cale's power was.

The Palantír showed all the chaos, it showed how the panicking soldiers from the Empire were thrown off guard by TCF!Litana's attack, it showed how they reacted when they recognized TCF!Choi Han, Mary and the Dark Elves. The record proudly showed how these strong individuals from the Jungle and the Roan Kingdom had suddenly appeared and started to ruthlessly attack the golems. And then the Palantír stopped, and Grigori turned to address TBOAH!Litana.

“Do you wish to see who betrayed you and the other reason your homeland fell, the reason besides Elisneh, I mean?” She asked.
TBOAH!Litana stiffened the word ‘betrayed’ echoed ominously in her head and she forced her rigid body to relax itself just enough for her to nod.
“Alright.” Grigori nodded and returned her gaze to the Palantir.
Everyone else in the hall were thinking of their own situations, had there been spies and traitors in their kingdoms as well, was that the reason they were always ten steps behind Arm and their enemies in the past.

All these thoughts were shouting loudly in their minds making Grigori somewhat uncomfortable so Naur continued the Palantír from a new perspective drawing their attention back to the Palantír and tricking their thoughts to quieten down again by making them focus on the new scene. Grigori smiled demurely, internally expressing her gratitude to Naur before she returned all her focus back to monitoring her guests.

“What the hell?!”
The palace at the center of Section 7 of the Jungle that was similar to the heart of the Jungle. An alchemist who had been sitting on Litana’s throne quickly headed toward a window in order to see what was going on outside.

“What?!” TCF!Litana grit her teeth when she realized her voice had been loud enough to startle the people around her. However her anger was not calmed when she felt TBOAH!Litana’s eyes piercing into her skin like knives.
“At least you managed to catch the bastard! I didn't even know that bastard was a traitor!!” she hissed angrily.

TBOAH!Harol and TBOAH!Toonka shared a look when they noticed TCF!Harol place a comforting hand up TCF!Toonka's shoulder. It took only a moment, but the dark expression that had been on TCF!Toonka's face changed and he nodded gratefully to TCF!Harol, silently thanking him for his support. This provoke a bad feeling to stir within TBOAH!Toonka and TBOAH!Harol.

He could see darkness cutting through Section 7 that was shining brightly under the Empire’s influences. None of them seemed to have any light about them.
“H, how did they get here……!”
Black aura cut through the sky. The necromancer’s black mana rushed toward a golem like spider webs. The Dark Elves and their Elementals were using black mana in order to eat up the Empire’s lights.
“They just made the declaration moments ago……!”
The Roan Kingdom had just declared with the other kingdoms that they would resist black magic, which was really just a way of declaring war against the Empire.

Those who'd held this alliance in the TCF!World had very similarly vicious smiles upon their faces – those expressions as well as the obvious distress and confusion in the Alchemist from the Empire were a reward for the people of the TBOAH!World who had suffered because of the lack of these alliances.