Chapter 101

Everyone returned to the Palantír Hall the next morning, well-rested and refreshed after their breakfast. Grigori was busy rearranging multiple rectangular videos that filled the entirety of the Palantír.

She smiled and called out a greeting to them, without turning to face them – for everyone who knew the common etiquette and proper manners of their world her actions could have been seen as rude. However everyone wisely held their tongues especially since it seemed like the Goddess was very busy monitoring millions of records of worlds vastly different from their own.

Once everyone quietly took their seats, she swiped her hand across the air and immediately all the little rectangles turned black and faded from view.
“Now then… let's continue… there's something very important that you of the TBOAH!World need to see today Toonka and Harol, so let's begin immediately if no one has any questions.” 
Everyone consented to begin the new records immediately, so Naur did as the Goddess instructed.

<Chapter 278: Do you want to live? (2)>
It was now time to go see Toonka and the Whipper Kingdom.

“This is when that bastard Adin declared war against the Whipper Kingdom.” Litana declared – she seemed to recognize something on the Palantír that immediately helped her realize which event the record was showing.
“That's correct!” Grigori praised her.
“Right, they also sent along a secret proposal…” TCF!Harol responded with a vicious expression on his face. TCF!Toonka hummed and nodded, recalling how he had felt back then.

Meanwhile his counterpart was frowning in confusion and annoyance – TBOAH!Toonka was finding all this ‘lack of information’ nonsense frustrating because he much preferred his method of charging head first into bullshit and smashing the cowardly bastards who tried to get in his way. However TBOAH!Harol was learning a lot about himself and his TCF!World counterpart by watching these records, so TBOAH!Toonka kept quiet.

“…You’re here.”
Cale became anxious after hearing Toonka’s tone. Cale had just arrived at the Whipper Kingdom palace where Toonka was located. Cale took off the hood of the robe he was wearing to hide the priest outfit only to see that Toonka had become even more muscular. However, the expression on Toonka’s face was odd.
– Human! Toonka seems to be touched!
‘Exactly.’

“That's because I was!!” TCF!Toonka spoke up to insist, causing TBOAH!Toonka to feel even more confused about why his counterpart was happy about having this peace-loving, but ancient-power-possessing crazy bastard around when the Whipper Kingdom was about to begin another official war against the Empire.
“Indeed we all were!” TCF!Harol agreed with a calmer smile that seemed to balance the wide and lively one on TCF!Toonka's face.

Cale could not help but become anxious after seeing Toonka standing there with an emotional expression just outside the teleportation magic circle. Furthermore, he was shocked that Toonka seemed much tidier, dressed to look more like a commander, and gave off a more refined demeanor. However, Toonka left his subordinates behind and approached Cale as he started to speak.
“…You really came by yourself.”
‘But I’m not alone?’
Choi Han was behind him and an invisible Dragon was with him.
‘There’s also more people coming?’

TCF!Toonka let out an amused laugh that sounded like a rumble, but no one said anything or even tried to get him to settle down, they were all too focused on the record and their own memories of how they felt whenever Cale came to assist them in their times of need. The people from the TCF!World understood how TCF!Toonka felt. 

Cale was baffled that Toonka was saying something that was not true. However, Toonka just continued to speak.
“You were the first to rush over as soon as that Imperial Prince bastard and the Empire declared war on us.”
‘The Jungle was planning on invading the Empire right away, but I told them to hold back.’