Chapter 64

The chaos happening on the screen was scary only because everyone here knew how devastating magic bombs could be.

"It's a terrorist with a bomb!"
They all then quickly covered their heads or flattened down on the ground to avoid the explosion. They then looked toward where Cale was pointing.
"No!"
"...My goodness!"
They finally realized where Cale was pointing.
– I'm going!
Cale heard Raon's voice and soon saw a large ball of mana shooting up into the sky.

Cale gave absolutely no care for the gazes of unease that someone was stabbing at the back of his head, however, what he did not manage to ignore was TCF!Hannah's ominous chuckle.

It exploded in the sky. It was extremely large for an explosion that instantly happened. It gave everybody who was looking at it the chills.
"Hmm?"
"...What the...?"

It also made the shocked individuals flinch. The explosion happened in the sky and not where they were expecting. It happened in the sky where it did not harm them at all. However, they subconsciously looked toward it because the explosion was so large. The people at the palace were not the only ones looking at the explosion.

"Was that the signal?" TBOAH!Harol asked feeling slightly impressed by their tactic.
"That's right..." TCF!Harol replies with a smirk.
"I thought the signal would also be a distraction, but not an actual bomb exploding." TBOAH!Glenn muttered. Cale almost glanced in his direction before immediately fixing his gaze to the Palantír and ignoring it all. There was nothing more to say – the explosion was quick and effective and best of all, no one on his side got hurt because of it.

"Get started." Ron gave the order to his assassins...
"Everybody remember the Mercenary King's words?"
"Ruff, ruff!"
"Aigoo, these puppies are so smart. But why did they call so many of their friends over?"

The one hundred mercenaries started to move. And finally...
"Let's go."
"Time for war."
Outside the castle... The hidden warriors started to head toward the castle.

Of course Cale's people recognized his signal immediately and moved accordingly as soon as they heard and saw it.

However, the Molden palace knights who had been anxious after seeing the explosion quickly snapped out of it and calmed down. They quickly figured out the situation.
"Intruders, intruders have appeared!"
"Grab those bastards!"

The soldiers of Molden were surprisingly efficient and despite being initially shaken and shocked, they were quick to recover and began moving as they were supposed to move.

They didn't know why the intruders caused an explosion in the sky, but they first needed to capture the intruders. The robed Jopis appeared next to Cale at that moment. Cale turned his head and Cale and Jopis made eye contact in that short moment. Jopis smiled.
"Do it. I'm sure my ancestors would understand."

"Ahem... Archie... I don't think the Sekka Ancestors will understand... have you been experiencing anything unlucky recently?" Paseton teased Archie in a loud-whisper.
"Huh?!" Archie looked oddly adorable in his confusion.
"It's fine..." Cale called out from the front, gesturing with his hand as if to show the Whale Tribe that worrying about long dead ancestors wasn't worth their time.
"After all, what can a snake do?" Cale reminded them, Shickler chuckled and nodded firmly.
"That's right!" Witira added with a gleam in her eyes.

She then pulled the hood off her head and walked forward.
"Everybody stop!"
She shouted and the guard knight captain, as well as everybody looking out the window, all had wide eyes as they froze in shock.
"H, how is Princess Jopis-!"