Author's Note & Character List

Author's Note:
Due to my own shortcomings, I have found it to be exceptionally difficult to maintain the character's personalities of the official Korean webnovel "Lout of Count's Family" written by Yoo Ryeo Han, so at times they may seem OOC, I ask for your understanding.

This is my first published reaction fanfiction, and I will accept and appreciate constructive criticism and feedback.

The reason I came up with this idea is because I've never come across a story like this where the first timeline of the original Cale Henituse is treated as intended - a previous but failed timeline.

I've enjoyed reading and discovering other author's reaction fics where the two timelines are treated as separate worlds, so I wanted to attempt this version of my own reaction fic in a similar yet unexplored style with variations.

However, I deviated from the works of the original "Lout of Count's Family" in several ways while blatantly disregarding some aspects of the characters and world building which pertains in particular but is not limited to the details expanded on in Part 2 of the webnovel (I haven't begun reading it yet so no spoilers for now please!).

Something to note, there have been changes to the details and backgrounds of some support characters, so please also just treat that as if it is my own AU!

Ultimately, I'm aiming to make this reaction fiction the backbone of another fanfiction I intend to write at a later stage and time (feel free to let me know if that would be something you would be interested in reading...).

Finally, it took a great deal of time, effort and frustrating tenacity on my part to find a version of my own reaction fic that I felt comfortable enough to share with others, so if you don't like it, please feel free to drop it and find something that suits your tastes better.

Warning:
I am fully aware that everyone has their own preferences, and they're free to pursue and express them in a safe and dignified manner - however, I don't believe my work is the correct place for harsh or malicious comments, so if you don't like my work, please just drop it and go. I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm purely writing this for my own enjoyment, entertainment, and to sate my own curiosity. I want to see how far I can go with this, so please respect that.

Now that I've said my piece, let's get into it. For those who've made it this far, please leisurely sit back and enjoy.

Remember that the credit of the original work are all to:  The official Korean webnovel "Lout of Count's Family" written by Yoo Ryeo Han.

Character List:
• Alberu Crossman – TCF!Alberu Crossman & TBOAH!Alberu Crossman
• Choi Han – TCF!Choi Han & TBOAH!Choi Han
• Rosalyn – TCF!Rosalyn & TBOAH!Rosalyn 
• Lock – TCF!Lock & TBOAH!Lock
• Ron Molan – TCF!Ron Molan & TBOAH!Ron Molan
• Beacrox Molan – TCF!Beacrox Molan & TBOAH!Beacrox Molan
• Cage – TCF!Cage & TBOAH!Cage
• Etc. – TCF!Etc. & TBOAH!Etc.

Special Guests:
• Kim Rok Soo – TBOAH!Cale Henituse
• Cale Henituse – TCF!Cale Henituse / Earth1!Kim Rok Soo