Chapter 48

The fog around the field started to spread out. The fog was completely white. It was full of poison that would make people lose their sense of direction. This poisonous fog surrounded Cale and the field that they were in. However, the fog did not touch Cale at all. It just surrounded him in order to protect him.
– Human, are we going to Arm now? Are we taking their stuff?
"Not yet."
Cale shook his head at Raon's question. He then fixed his answer after hearing Choi Han's voice.
"They seem to have arrived."Choi Han looked toward the main gate. He felt a strong presence that was making itself known as it approached the door.
– They're here! Is it time now?
"Yes. Let's go say hello to Arm."

"What is this... were you really just... playing?"
"Why don't you watch us play then, Your Highness?" Cale responded to the angered tone TBOAH!Alberu directed toward him calmly. Cale was well aware that for the people of the TBOAH!Timeline Arm and White Star had been a terrible and devastating foe, but for his people in the TCF!World that was not the case – he could understand their mounting frustrations and disapproval, but that's what made watching how they, in the TCF!World, defeated Arm so much more satisfying. He hoped that the people from the TBOAH!World would come to understand that soon.

Choi Han flinched at Cale's phrasing. However, Cale asked Raon to use flight magic in a relaxed demeanor. His body that was surrounded by the poisonous fog slowly started to float up. It was at that moment. Loud banging noises echoed throughout the Sekka Estate, making the entire area become rowdy. Cale could see what was going on once he landed on the roof.

"Hahahaha! How weak!"
A man who was wearing a black mask and the shabby secret organization outfit was laughing while stepping on the remains of the wyvern sculpture that he had just destroyed. The Killer Whale Archie had destroyed those ugly sculptures with his bare hands. Archie had been given this order by Cale earlier in the day.
'Do it however you want.'

Archie swung his fists toward the knights that were running toward him.

Dead silence filled the hall again as jaws dropped open in disbelief. The nobles in the room recognized those 'ugly' sculptures – those wyvern statues belonged to the Sekka Household – it was the symbol of the Guardian Knight.

The last wyvern, the symbol of the Guardian Knight, was destroyed. Archie was able to do as he pleased for the first time in a long time.
"Wow, is this a wyvern or a fly? How cute! They break so easily if you just tap on them! Ahahaha!"
Cale smiled with satisfaction while watching Archie acting like a lunatic.

"Oh my god... he's crazy! You're all crazy!" TBOAH!Glenn wheezed in terror. TCF!Bud shot his best friend's counterpart a maniacal grin.
"Don't worry... by the end you will be too!" TCF!Bud added ominously and for once TCF!Glenn did nothing to stop his friend – which was the equivalent of him declaring that he agreed with TCF!Bud and that he was telling the truth. TBOAH!Bud and TBOAH!Glenn shuddered and turned sharply to look at one another before gulping. The other people of the TBOAH!World also had similar expressions of concern.

Rosalyn and Paseton, who were both wearing the same shabby outfit, were standing behind Archie.
"Wonderful." Cale looked toward the knights and the male Lion heading toward them as he enjoyed the cold breeze.

The male Lion was wearing leather armor instead of Arm's uniform. He started to shout with a frown on his face.
"H, how dare they wear such terrible fake outfits! They must be those bastards!"
Cale felt even better.
"The night air is so refreshing."
It was still the middle of the night.

"Ahem... those outfits?"
"What? Do you not like our Young Master-nim's arts and crafts?" TCF!Ron asked his counterpart with sly grin toying at the corner of his lips. TBOAH!Ron clicked his tongue and turned toward TBOAH!Lock when he spoke up to ask what they meant by it being Cale's 'arts and crafts'.
"Ho..." Kim Rok Soo gasped and turned to look at Cale in surprise. Cale shrugged guessing his line of thought.
"Ahem... well back in our world during his time, everyone had to fix and repair up their own clothes because of the apocalypse and the monsters, so sewing and doing repairs was a necessary skill for everyone to learn. I'm assuming Cale personally..." Kim Rok Soo trailed off with a crazy grin upon his face.