Chapter 115

“But Goddess-nim, won't they get caught… there are many black mages up there and the Imperial Prince too…” TBOAH!Obante questioned – he was still anxious about it, it could not be helped.
Grigori took a moment to comfort TBOAH!Rex and TBOAH!Rei before raising her gaze to look at TBOAH!Obante with a gentle and reassuring smile upon her face.
“Everything will be alright… just keep watching.” She promised and then lowered her gaze again to serenely continue monitoring both TBOAH!Rex and TBOAH!Rei's conditions.

Cale’s body started to float up. Raon was using flight magic on him. He quickly held Sir Rex in his arms and slowly reached the ceiling of the underground hall. Cale was at the same level as Adin now. He could see that Adin’s injury by his heart had healed, but that he was still missing a leg. He still looked fine.

“So, you really did manage to injure him…” TBOAH!Alberu muttered. He had a very pensive expression on his face which told TCF!Alberu that he was considering something very seriously, TCF!Alberu decided, after seeing this, that there was still hope for his counterpart.
“But can dead mana really heal a black mage like that?” TBOAH!Lock questioned feeling uncomfortable at the thought that even an injury to the heart could be healed – it was actually unfair if that were true.

“Something is strange, he feels different somehow.” TBOAH!Choi Han whispered pensively.
“Good that you noticed… Keep watching and learn something.” TCF!Choi Han ordered his stubborn counterpart. Although it was pretty obvious that he was emulating Cale, his expression and tone lacked the indifference that Cale used whenever he said similar things. However the message was carried well enough and TBOAH!Choi Han begrudgingly returned his attention to the Palantír and focused on the record once more.

– Human, he does seem to be a black mage! But something is weird. He’s full of vitality! How did he heal? Something is definitely weird!
Adin started to speak as the information Raon just said was quickly moving through Cale’s mind.

The Palantír continued with Adin questioning a rumour about Cale being dead. Immediately, Cale turned toward TCF!Alberu and gave him a deadpan frown, a long scowling moment of silence passed between them before Cale turned away again.

The knight beside Adin replied that such a rumour had been started in the North. Adin appeared to be listening to this nonsenses while sipping the dead mana as if it really were wine before he responded casually that the rumour was a lie. 

Adin looked out in front of him. Although he couldn’t see it, Cale was making eye contact with him right now.
“There is no way that Cale Henituse would die that easily.”
Adin confidently shook his head as if he didn’t even need to think about it. He slowly closed his eyes as if he was feeling the dead mana roaring inside of him before opening them back up.

He seemed completely relaxed as he confidently added on.
“I’m sure that he is at least hurt since the airship is said to have exploded. That is probably why Alberu Crossman pulled out this drastic card of saying Cale Henituse is dead in order to buy some time for him to heal.”

Cale barely managed to prevent himself from laughing.
‘I’m not hurt. I’m completely fine.’
“We need to hit the Roan Kingdom before he heals. We need to shake it up. We need to shake this board up. Then I’m sure that they’ll forget about the black magic incidents. Although a lot of people will die.”

“As if we'd let that happen!” TCF!Rosalyn clicked her tongue. Cale agreed with her, he now had full confidence that even if he were occupied somewhere else, unlike the Wind Island Test, his family and friends were not going to get hurt anymore – they were all much stronger than back then too.