Chapter 75

It was at that moment.
“No. Cale-nim, I need to be here to protect you. I don’t know when you will get hurt or start coughing up blood again-.” Choi Han continued to speak.

Gashan opened his eyes to look toward Choi Han with a look of disbelief.
‘He is weak?’

“He is weak… he is very weak!” Raon commented from the front row and Cale, TCF!Choi Han and several others nodded in agreement.
“I am weak.” Cale chimes in happily. He seems thrilled that everyone here on his side agrees that he is weak.
TCF!Alberu sighed heavily and eventually also agreed.
“Unfortunately that fact does not stop him from doing crazy shit!” he says with an expression of complaint directed toward Cale who smiles innocently and pretends that he isn't the one that TCF!Alberu is complaining about.

No one from the TCF!World bothers to comment on how Cale pretends to be innocent even though their lack of response troubles their counterparts. TBOAH!Zed can’t help feeling uncomfortable with the fact that his counterpart and his son’s counterpart literally let Cale get away with whatever he wants.

Gashan could see the whirlwinds roaring in Cale’s hands. Who was the one to create all of the whirlpools roaring in the ocean between the Hais Islands? Even if he himself, Rosalyn, and the Dragon had created the storm, those whirlpools were still dangerous. Gashan was in disbelief at Choi Han’s story. In fact, he thought Cale was amazing for seriously listening to such a story. Cale started to speak.
“I may be like that, but I don’t think I will cough up blood this time.”
“He’s right, Choi Han! The great and mighty Raon Miru is here!”
“… Yes. The great and mighty Raon is here as well.” Choi Han nodded his head at the conversation between the human and the Dragon.
“Yes. I understand.”

Raon was puffing out his chest proudly and happily gossiping with his siblings and their counterparts about a number of things, and Cale continued watching them and the record on the Palantír intermittently. He was pleased that all the children were playing well together and mutely watched them with a blank mind and a gentle smile upon his face.

Gashan still had a look of disbelief. There was a hand patting his shoulder. It was Rosalyn. Rosalyn started to speak once Gashan looked toward her.
“Mr. Gashan, let’s go.”
“… I understand.”
Gashan followed Choi Han and Rosalyn down to the islands. Gashan could hear Cale’s voice coming from above his head before they split to go to different islands.
“Choi Han, you cannot destroy the island.”
Gashan was thinking that Cale was saying all sorts of odd things. At that moment, Choi Han looked up and shouted back.
“Yes Cale-nim. I will be careful.”

TBOAH!Gashan felt his jaw unlock and his mouth fall open in disbelief that mirrored his counterpart's surprise.
“And this was even before the War against the Northern Alliance…” TBOAH!Alberu muttered in awe. TCF!Choi Han smiled sheepishly as TBOAH!Choi Han gave him a strange look before sighing heavily and turning his face back toward the Palantír.

The old shaman just clenched onto his wooden staff. He did not say anything and instead split away from Rosalyn and Choi Han in order to head toward the Hais Islands with the Tiger tribe. A chilling noise brushed by his side. A whirlwind had passed by him while heading down. The whirlwind soon crashed into the ocean. The whirlwind dove into the water and started raging inside of the ocean.

Gashan clenched onto his wooden staff as he quickly moved down.
“… Oh nature-nim. Please calm my shaking heart.” The shaman used that short prayer to calm himself down.

Squirming in their seats, everyone found a new position and posture that was comfortable enough for the next hour or so. Grigori returned her gaze to the Palantír after ensuring that everyone was comfortable and calm enough to proceed.