Chapter 12

TBOAH!Choi Han had by this point been rooting with aggressive fervor when he saw that Cale’s plan had succeeded, now he was clenching his fists and vibrating with aggressive anger that those Arm bastards were planning another form of attack that hadn’t happened in their TBOAH!World.

Did the number of bombs change because the story has changed?
9:09 am came and went, and only a few seconds were left until 9:10 am.

One of the mage’s amplified voice rang out in the plaza.
“Activate Mana Stability Magic!”
As soon as he said that mages from eight different directions chanted a spell at the same time. Eight magic balls of light shot up into the sky.
They blew up in the air and started to spread like a thin tent. And then,
finally. The noise started to quiet down. Mana was starting to become stable once again. 9:09 am and 55 seconds.  

Cale could see four items being shot up into the sky at that time. It was Rosalyn and the Black Dragon using their magic. Those four items followed the stabilized flow of mana and flew toward the mountains to the south of the capital. For these two, who were extremely sensitive to mana, something like this was a breeze.

The citizens blankly watched as these four items flew like shooting stars toward the mountain with harsh terrain that prevented people from traversing through.
“Mana Stability Complete!”
9:10 am and 5 seconds. The mage shouted out loud, and Redika’s red mana balls started to chase behind the items flying toward the mountain. As the red mana balls finally came into contact with the four items… 

The explosion shook the image on the Palantír and the accompanying boom was loud enough to cause shivers and goosebumps on many people regardless of which timeline they came from. 

A large explosion occurred in the sky. It was so bright that it temporarily blinded everyone who was looking at it. A large pillar of black smoke soon followed and rushed up into the sky. Even though the mountain was far to the south of the plaza, a large gust of wind rushed toward the crowd in the plaza.

The plaza instantly became silent. The mages’ expressions turned completely pale. It was because they realized the identity and purpose of the red mana balls that started to fly as soon as they stabilized the mana.
“…Those were magic bombs.”
Taylor Stan muttered those words in shock.

Any noble who had the slightest knowledge of magic would know that only one item was capable of having such a destructive force. A magic bomb. Even the king and some of the princes, who were retreating, stopped moving. Everybody could not help but think about how those items had shot up from within the crowd before starting to fly toward the mountain.

Cale brushed his hair that was a mess from the gust of wind.
‘I guess there were only four bombs.’
Nobody had died.
- We saved them all.
Cale could hear the Black Dragon’s voice in his head. Cale just quietly listened to the dragon. The once chaotic plaza was now very calm. No, it was almost depressing now.

The people were probably thinking about the terrible scene that could have happened in the plaza. They were probably swept up in their emotions of both relief and fear.
- I saved them!
The Black Dragon sounded very happy and excited. This was the first time that this young Black Dragon, who had been wishing for its own death after living a life of despair, had saved something with its own strength.

In an instant, the TBOAH!Dragons tensed, and their eyes all widened with matching expressions of cataclysmic realization. Their scorching gazes snapped toward their counterparts of the TCF!World. However, they received no answers from their TCF!World counterparts. So their gazes moved to start penetratingly at Cale, but Cale’s attention was upon the invisible child in his lap whose ears he was covering so that the commotion on the screen would not disturb his nap.