Chapter 97

Once everyone settled down and ended all discussions about Mary's incredible determination and how truly remarkable she was, Grigori called out for the attention of everyone in the hall once again.
“Now then… shall we discuss something about the TCF!World Toonka and Harol of the Whipper Kingdom. Specifically the ways the two of you differ in your respective timelines.” She waited from the four Whipper Kingdom representatives to nod in consent before she proceeded.

She spoke about what the Magic Tower and the Mages of the Whipper Kingdom who allied themselves with the Magic Tower did which led to the civil war. She also discussed the fact that Toonka (both TCF!Toonka and TBOAH!Toonka) hated mages due to the oppression they did to the people of the Whipper Kingdom.

Grigori also educated everyone that both Toonka from the TBOAH!World as well as from the TCF!World were against magic, but were not opposed to Ancient Powers.
“Since Ancient Powers were the only type of power that non-mages, who focus on physical strength, accept as strength because they consider it a blessing for someone’s power to be passed down through generations.” She concluded with a polite smile. Both Toonka nod in agreement to her words.

Grigori gave everyone a chance to digest her speech before she continued. Discussing how the wars in the TBOAH!World differed from the TCF!World were due to Cale’s efforts and how rather than TCF!Toonka going to war with the Empire and the Jungle like his counterpart had done, Cale enabled the two of them to join forces against Adin and the Empire.

“Also we must not forget that Elisneh interfered with the Jungle and used her power over Litana to further aggravate the situation between the two forces that could have been allies."
“Ahhh… so once again the enemy was causing discord between us, so that we wouldn’t band together!” TBOAH!Harol gasped – as if this was a possibility that had never occurred to him. TCF!Harol nodded.
“That's right. They've done this countless times… they even tried to do it to the Caro Kingdom too…” TCF!Harol pointed out, and Valentino nodded in agreement when the others from the TBOAH!World looked at him for confirmation.

Grigori allowed everyone to continue talking for a bit longer, and then when they all quietened down and returned their attention to her, they had one unanimous question on their minds.
“Grigori-nim, which record about us are you going to show?” TCF!Harol asked.
“Well… I'll be showing parts of a few records, and anything you wish for clarification on, we can discuss or view the records of it when it comes up… if everyone is alright with that, then we can continue.” she replied calmly.

“Wait, I have a question. Earlier, you said that they in the other world sold the Magic Tower to Cale Henituse.”
“That's correct.” Grigori answered, Cale’s gaze sharpened, but Grigori kept her expression entirely innocent and as neutral as always.
“You can speak with your counterparts to find out all about that in more detail later…”
Ahhh, alright!” TBOAH!Harol immediately replied when he saw TCF!Harol gesture toward himself and TCF!Toonka when Grigori looked their way and indicated for them to go ahead.

“That's right, it's way better for us to tell you about that instead of us wasting time watching it!” TCF!Toonka announced dismissively. “There's lots of other more interesting things to see!”
TBOAH!Toonka stared hard at his counterpart and then looks to TCF!Harol, who is seated calmly beside him before he nods agreeably.

Although he was curious about how they got rid of the Magic Tower in the TCF!World, he believed that his crazier counterpart might be telling the truth that they were more 'interesting things' for them to see from the Goddess. TBOAH!Toonka decided he might as well trust his odd yet stronger counterpart in order to get some answers now that it was their turn.

There were a little more discussions going around the room, before, eventually, it all died down again since the majority had their questions answered or temporarily paused to be addressed later.
“Great, in that case… let's begin somewhere familiar.” Grigori announced and everyone settles into their seats and made themselves comfortable. Grigori returned to her seat too and inclined her head to the Palantír – which gradually lit up at her gesture and began a new record.