Chapter 94

Cale watched in amusement as his kids gushed enthusiastically about how good it was to see TCF!Choi Han smile like that – especially since they'd been worried about him after his earlier episode with the Black Despair.

He heard his allies speaking to him at that moment. Both of the Dark Elves reported in one after another.
“The core and the black despair have both been purified!”
“I just need to absorb the dead mana now!”
– Choi Han! You seem okay! I knew you could do it! Still, be careful! I’m heading back to the human!
Raon’s happy voice made Choi Han have to hold back his laughter as he nodded his head. His hands were still shaking and there was something still trying to seduce him, but he was okay.

TBOAH!Choi Han compared his own experiences when he'd dealt with the Black Despair and he couldn't help feeling envious of TCF!Choi Han especially for the support structures and support systems he had in and around him.

He kept hearing his friends’ voices and saw them moving about every time he felt his mind letting its guard down, and this night air was cooling him down as well.
“…I need to move as well.” Choi Han quickly started to move again. The restrictions placed by the lure of the black despair didn’t seem too bad right now.

TBOAH!Choi Han knew he had similar support systems, it didn't feel the same. TBOAH!Choi Han sighed heavily and shook his head. He forced himself to change his perspective in order to learn and understand what else made TCF!Choi Han so much better than him – he adamantly was unwilling to accept that one person (Cale Henituse) could influence and make that much of a difference in his counterpart's life.

The first golem fell to the ground behind Choi Han as he started to move.

Those who had died in the battles where the Empire’s golems appeared felt their eyes prickling and their throats closing in and getting choked by the emotion. To see that terrible monstrosity fall, it made them want to cry. It also let them know that their younger counterparts had managed to survive past the moments that they had died in during their TBOAH!World timeline.  

The two Dark Elves jumped past the golem in order to follow behind Choi Han, with one of the Dark Elves having a much stronger presence of black mana around him as they moved.

“It’s really amazing that the Dark Elves were able to grow stronger and also help out the Jungle like this.” TBOAH!Rex commented quietly. His voice was trembling, but he was being respectful even though he was certain that this dead mana and black despair were made by the pain, suffering and deaths of his loved ones and family.  
“It was a win-win… we were able to get dead mana away from harming anymore people.” TCF!Tasha replied.
“That's right, and you all helped us find closure…” TCF!Rex admits with a nostalgic and sad expression that faded when he shook his head and focused back on the Palantír.  

That made the alchemist in charge bite down on his lips as he turned toward his subordinate who immediately reported in.
“Sir, the preparations are complete!”
That made the alchemist quickly turn to look at the edge of Section 7. The soldiers who were stationed at the edge of Section 7 were running toward the airship. What the alchemist didn’t know was that there was someone else who was as aware of this fact as much as himself. It was Cale.

“Fufufu…” Kim Rok Soo began snickering ruefully, Cale rolled his eyes and tried to ignore him, but it was difficult when his curious children all piled over onto Kim Rok Soo to curiously cross question him with their cutest scammer smiles.
“What ya smiling about nya~!” TCF!Hong cooed.
“Come on tell us too nya~.” TCF!Ohn purred cutely.
“Share the joke… we want to laugh too nya~!” Raon added with an adorable twinkle in his eyes.