Chapter 46

Several people exclaimed aloud in concern, but Cale remained blissfully ignorant and fast asleep with his head upon TCF!Alberu's lap.

<Chapter 431: Trap (5)>
However, Cale stumbled as he got up from his crouching position.
"Ah!"
– Human, what is it?!
Cale could see someone catch him before he fell.
"...Thanks."
"Did your legs go numb?"
"...Yes."
Choi Han chuckled. It was a subconscious chuckle and not a sneer.

The room gave a huge sigh of relief when they realized it was just Cale being their weak yet strong, loveable red-head.

"Should I carry you if your legs are hurting?"

Cale, Choi Han, and Raon were currently on a small glacier, digging a hole into the glacier and hiding inside while covering themselves with stealth magic.
"Am I a kid?"
Cale frowned as he stretched out his numb legs. He then looked toward Choi Han with a grumbling expression.

"...Mm, aren't you my nephew's friend? So technically, you are a kid to me?"
– That's right! Human! You are a child compared to Choi Han! Hehe! Whether you are twenty or six, whether it is you or me, we are all children compared to Choi Han! Hehehe!
'Shit.'
– Of course, you may have originally been around 36, but you are 20 here! Hehe.
'Damn it.' Cale started to frown.

Bubbles of laughter came from several people around the room, however no one commented on the possibility that both Choi Han were old enough to be the former Roan King's grandfather's grandfather, and instead they all focused on the fact that Cale was someone who'd gone from being a total adult with a body that was totally different – their gazes prickled against Kim Rok Soo's skin and then trailed over to peek at the slumbering beauty on TCF!Alberu's lap - to the current body he was in. Grigori smiled innocently, ignoring the frown Kim Rok Soo was shooting in her direction.

"Wait... but isn't Rok Soo-oraboni older than Cale-oraboni now..." TCF!Lily asked TCF!Basen.
"Hmm... you're right, because he was already forty when he made the deal, and then he went back in time and then went to another world where he became the thirty-six year old?" TBOAH!Basen reasoned.
"Actually... none of us are older than TBOAH!Choi Han and TCF!Choi Han..." TCF!Beacrox suddenly spoke up.
"Well, except for the Dragon-nims..." TBOAH!Beacrox added.
"And a few others... Actually, let's just say Choi Han is the oldest human here, how's that?" TCF!Rosalyn joined in on the teasing too.
TCF!Ron had a peculiar glint in his eyes as he noticed the expression of amusement upon his son's face.

Cale casually commented as Choi Han flinched after seeing such a large frown on his face.
"Carry me. My legs are still numb."
Choi Han shook his head as he placed Cale on his back.

A collective sound of amusement came from several people around the room, meanwhile, TCF!Choi Han and TBOAH!Choi Han were ignoring TCF!Beacrox and TBOAH!Beacrox, who were staring at them with a strange look on their faces.
"Do you think he wants to be called 'Grandfather'?" TBOAH!Beacrox asked his counterpart loud enough for the ithers around him to hear – apparently TBOAH!Beacrox was picking up on TCF!Beacrox habit of annoying TCF!Choi Han whenever a good opportunity presented itself just for kicks and giggles.
"Ho..." TBOAH!Ron gasped under his breath in surprise and then looked between his son and his counterpart in curiosity. He hadn't lived long enough to see TBOAH!Beacrox become this comfortable with TBOAH!Choi Han – or even close enough to find joy in annoying the swordmaster like this. TBOAH!Ron came to a painful realization at that moment and he began to look forward to their turn to view the records pertaining to them.

TCF!Choi Han sighed and turned his head toward TCF!Beacrox.
"If you call me that, I'll teach the children how to make mudpies... in your kitchen." TCF!Choi Han replied.
TCF!Beacrox and TBOAH!Beacrox looked confused, but only for a moment, while TBOAH!Choi Han sputtered and choked on the fresh air.
"What-what are mudpies?" TCF!Hong asked curiously.