Chapter 80

Everyone left TBOAH!Bud and TCF!Bud to their meltdowns and those who had been present back at the Directory did not possess the ability to read minds so they could not warn TBOAH!Cage and TCF!Cage not to expect such a miracle from Cale.

This area looked large enough to fit multiple houses. This whole place was filled with books. Preservation magic was cast on them so that they were maintained in the best condition. These books all recorded just one thing.
“This is the record of strong individuals the Mercenaries Guild has collected for hundreds of years.”

“All of them?!” TBOAH!Tasha gasped in surprise and TBOAH!Bud, none the wiser, grinned proudly and fiddled with his glasses, his green eyes sparkling with gleeful delight.
“That's right—” He started to speak, but then Naur continued the record – rudely shutting him up by forcing everyone's attention back to the Palantír.

Strong individuals. The first Mercenary King and the first Mercenaries Guild started to record information about strong individuals in order to survive. Bud Illis approached Cale and continued to speak.
“I did call it the records of strong individuals, however.”
The Directory. The reason these records were important was not just because of the information on strong individuals.
“You can actually call it the history of the Eastern continent for the past 1,000 years.”

Information, history of the Eastern continent… 1000 years – how could anyone who lived on the Eastern Continent not be awed by the Directory. Even Jopis was surprised by significance and the symbolism that the Directory had. However, she glanced toward Cale and frowned slightly as she tried to understand why there was rumour on the Eastern Continent that the Molan Household were responsible for blowing up the Directory. She kept quiet, hoping to have some of her curiosity sated today.

This area was filled with tens of thousands of books. Humidity, temperature, preservation and security. All of these spells were cast on the books in this records library. The Mercenary King smiled and asked Cale a question.
“What do you think? Do you think you can find the information you are looking for here?”
Tens of thousands of books.

The group looked at Cale and the Mercenary King. Their expressions did not look good. Even the ancient Dragon seemed a bit upset. Tens of thousands of books. They needed to find information about that reincarnator, the White Star, in these books.

An icy chill went through everyone from the TBOAH!World and TBOAH!Choi Han shuddered and buried his face into his hands. Cale blinked and looked around at them all and then heard Rok Soo beside him sigh heavily. Turning his head toward Rok Soo, Cale questioned him with a raised eyebrow and a stubborn tilt of his head when it looked like Rok Soo wouldn't tell him.
“No one talked about the White Radish being a reincarnator during that timeline… in fact it wasn’t right until the final battle… Actually, if I think about it…” Rok Soo looked toward TBOAH!Alberu and then TBOAH!Choi Han and then returned his gaze to Cale.
“Cale… if I hadn’t heard him talking about Choi Han's time being warped, even I wouldn’t have realized he had Mother's power.”

“That's right. No one, save for those closest to him, knew about his reincarnation ability.” TCF!Fredo spoke up, consoling the looks of disastrous despair and grief upon the faces of everyone belonging to the TBOAH!World.
“Tsk…” Cale clicked his tongue and frowned with annoyed disgust.
“Cale-nim… it's possible that anyone who discovered this didn't live long enough to tell about it.” TCF!Choi Han offered commentary to try appeasing the stern frown on Cale's expression.
“And by that time, we were no longer around to warn anyone…” TBOAH!Eruhaben winced at TBOAH!Mila's faint whisper. TCF!Eruhaben and TCF!Mila both felt their heart's shake as they understood what TCF!Mila was implying.