Chapter 76

The record on the Palantír continued now showing the view of another island.

In another island, violence rather than stealthiness dominated the area.
This was the island with the flattest terrain.

At the new sight, TCF!Hannah sat to attention with a wickedly vindictive grin upon her face.

One of the few boulders on the island broke apart.
“Damn it!” Opid shouted out while breathing heavily. However, he did not even have a moment to rest. He felt chills on his back. Another sound of the ground breaking could be heard. He could not turn around. He did not even have the time to think about what had happened to his subordinates.

‘Where did such a crazy b***h come from?!’
She was a crazy b***h. She was an extremely crazy b***h.

TCF!Jack frowned, he didn't like how Opid was talking about his sister, ignoring his bug-eyed counterpart, he glanced toward TCF!Hannah for a considering moment and then let out a relenting sigh, deciding not to comment after seeing the happy, yet slightly crazy, smile on her face.

“Hahahaha!”
Laughter echoed through the forest. It was coming from a sword master using a golden aura. She was laughing while destroying everything in front of her.

TBOAH!Jack seemed to be asking TCF!Jack how he was so calm right now, he was silently demanding to know how TCF!Jack could sit here and watch their younger sister acting like a crazy person. He also seemed both horrified and unnaturally scared at how unflinchingly TCF!Jack watched even the most gruesome of scenes that was being shown by the Palantír. Grigori detected the confusion and distress mounting in TBOAH!Jack and glanced discretely in his direction. Her eyes narrowed consideringly.

Opid was the leader of Arm’s First Battle Brigade. His First Brigade was not strong in comparison to Arm’s other Brigades. However, they knew how to effectively use their individual abilities. That was why they were stronger than the knights of most kingdoms. That was why they were able to strategize to take down a group of Tigers in the Eastern continent.

“So, it really was those bastards!” Cale hummed in a quiet voice. Those who were by now most sensitive to Cale's way of acting and thinking were quick to understand where his mind was going, however, TCF!Gashan took that opportunity to calm the Young Master.

“Young Master-nim, finding out about this now means that we were able to properly get revenge on them.”
“Right, that's right…” Witira agreed immediately. Having been the one to connect Cale to Gashan in their timeline, she felt urged to add her agreement that Cale, even unknowingly, had also helped the Tiger tribe avenge their fallen loved ones and tribe members. He even provided them with a  safe and sure-fire way to get their revenge without risking the lives of anymore of their people.
“It's all thanks to you, Young Master-nim!” TCF!Gashan insisted reassuringly.

Cale seeing both TCF!Gashan and Witira nodding while smiling back at him lowered his gaze to the floor to consider it for a moment. His mind worked quickly to process what they were saying and what hidden meanings they could be trying to tell him, eventually he could only nod and accept TCF!Gashan' gratitude and then turn back around to focus once more on the Palantír as the record continued.

He had used his standard methods when first going up against this sword master.
“… F**k! It wasn’t supposed to be like this!”
However, this sword master was a crazy person. The sword master was now covered in both black spiderwebs and red blood. She did not seem to care for defense nor did she show any fear. She started to laugh even more as she saw blood and rushed toward them.

“Tsk… Hannah….” TCF!Jack commented lightly with a faint tinge of disapproval in his voice at hearing that his sister had fought recklessly while abandoning defence. Still, TCF!Jack didn't verbally add anything more after calling out to TCF!Hannah, this was because he already knew that this had already happened and there was no need for TCF!Hannah to fight like this from now on.