Chapter 164

Alberu recalled the original statements on the boulder.

He then looked at the new statements.

The Palantír once again blurred out the words upon the boulder, however this time Grigori stretched out her and had channelled her mana into the large glass sphere causing the censored words to clear up so that everyone could see it - not just TCF!Alberu, TBOAH!Alberu, Cale and Kim Rok Soo.

< When a person with darkness is aiming to take over the world. >
< When the sky is being destroyed and the ground is trembling. >

TBOAH!Zed and TCF!Zed who recognized the similar but different words were mildly shocked, but they hid their surprise and continued watching while their hearts eagerly beat with anticipation.

Alberu’s gaze headed toward the ground where the boulder used to be.

The guests of the Palantír hall gulped - it felt incredibly dangerous to see the way the boulder had actually melted away without even being able to resist. TBOAH!Zed and TCF!Zed gulped because they both knew first hand that that boulder had not budged at all despite all the tricks they used to get it to move or respond in the past when they had investigated that boulder.

< A member of the Crossman bloodline who has chosen a different path than the first Crossman. >
< Only you will be able to wield this spear. >

"Ahh... perhaps..." TCF!Zed blinked and then allowed his gaze to move toward his son and stare at him consideringly.
"Perhaps this was always meant only for him..." TBOAH!Zed was thinking the exact same thing.

At that spot…

< During the time when darkness had descended on the world. >
< Is when the sun will rise. >

There was a white spear.

"That... That's the weapon you used earlier?" TBOAH!Alberu hesitantly questioned him. He recalls the weapon that his counterpart had pulled out from practically nowhere when they fought earlier and shuddered. Despite the conflicting thoughts in his mind, but he still needed to know, so he turned to his counterpart and stared to urge him to answer. 
"Hmm? Yeah... that's my weapon." TCF!Alberu answered him with a sunny grin and proud gleam in his eyes.

< You, someone with your own convictions. >

A voice unfamiliar from the ones they'd heard before - it was a female's voice; clear and powerful. Jack gasped and instinctively clasped his hands together. Meanwhile TCF!Alberu inhaled deeply and the smile dimmed on his face as he raised an eyebrow.

"Who's that?" TBOAH!Alberu asked his counterpart, noticing the all-round various reactions from the members of Cale's inner circle.
"That would be Angelina... the Sun God." Grigori informed those who did not know or tried to deny it. 

< Take out this spear. >
< Go forth. >
< Fight to protect your convictions. >

TBOAH!Alberu really didn't know how to react to hearing this. His heart felt strange and he looked toward his father out of pure curiosity about how to react. Unfortunately TBOAH!Zed was faring no better than he was. TBOAH!Zed was trying to squash down the impulse to request a do-over for their world so that he could beat up the bastard who ultimately put his son in the position where he had to receive a divine item like this from the Goddess in order to fight that wanna-be bastard with a god complex. TBOAH!Alberu gave up on trying to take notes on his father's composure and instead turned to study his counterpart and the record as the Sun God's voice came through to deliver the final line.