Chapter 110

Grigori and Naur waited for everyone to quieten down enough before she turned to address her guests.
“We’ll look at a short fragment of a record that followed this, and then I will be taking Bud and Glenn to heal them…” She announced so that everyone would understand what was to follow.

“Ahem… Goddess-nim… can we please see how they dealt with the dead mana on the island? Did Young Master Cale perhaps call the Dark Elves or the Necromancer to take care of it maybe?” TBOAH!Bud asked, he was trying not to appear distressed or panicked, but the people closest to him could clearly see how tightly he was clenching his fists and trying to remain in his seat.

TCF!Bud had a somber expression on his face and he decided to keep quiet and observe how the Goddess would answer TBOAH!Bud’s desperation. 
“Well,  that’s exactly what I plan to show everyone now.” Grigori replied and her gentle and kind smile that gave off an innocent and unassuming naivety, tricked everyone into forgetting how scary she had been earlier. TBOAH!Bud and TBOAH!Glenn both let out strong sighs of relief.

“Thank you, thank you Goddess-nim!” They both gushed with relief. TBOAH!Glenn ran a trembling hand through his hair before he glanced toward their counterparts.
“Let’s get to it!” Grigori advised them once everyone settled down again.

<Chapter 353: Tears (2)>
It was currently 10 am. It was two hours before their set time to infiltrate Wind Island to find Cale. The wind around Wind Island had decreased for the past week. And approximately ten minutes ago, the whirlwinds around Wind Island had suddenly disappeared.
“…So this is Wind Island?”
Bud’s close friend mage Glenn, the only survivor of the Poeff household, had a blank expression on his face.
“How terrible.”

“This was the first time I’d ever seen Wind Island…” TCF!Glenn admitted and TBOAH!Glenn nodded in agreement.
“When the record showed the island earlier that was the first time I saw it too.” TBOAH!Glenn added after seeing the way everyone around them was looking at him.
“Remember only the gatekeeper or someone with a wind attribute Ancient Power can enter the island…” TCF!Bud reminded everyone in the Hall.  

The black island became more and more visible as the wind disappeared. It really was fitting to be one of the restricted areas. However, he did not have time to pay attention to that. Something quickly flew over and landed right in front of Mercenary King Bud Illis.
‘…A Dragon.’
Mage Glenn could see the ancient Dragon glaring ferociously at Bud. His eyes that had already turned to the round eyes of a reptile were staring at Bud.
“Bud Illis, you said that is just land that was poisoned by dead mana?”
“…Excuse me?”
Eruhaben started to frown after seeing Bud blankly asking back.
“Eruhaben-nim?” Ron cautiously approached the ancient Dragon.

The Palantír continued to play to reveal the reactions the various others had to the sight of the island when they began sensing the dead mana.

Ron who was watching Choi Han heard an odd noise. It was not the sound of the wind. The majority of the wind surrounding Wind Island had disappeared, leaving the area calm. However, they heard something weird. Ron’s gaze slowly headed toward the black island that was becoming more visible.
The island was shaking.
“It’s crying!”
Ron looked toward Raon. He could see Raon putting black mana around himself.
“It’s crying from the island.”
‘Crying? Who is crying? Is it Cale?’

TCF!Deruth unexpectedly flinched, because the moment the small dragon had said someone was crying he had thought that it was ridiculous because how could something like an island cry, meanwhile TCF!Ron’s immediate thought was that Cale was crying. TCF!Deruth didn’t know why he thought like that, he only knew that he was still a disappointing father to Cale because Cale wasn’t his first priority.