Chapter 104

“Let’s continue, shall we?”  She requested, and everyone eagerly nodded. They were curious to know what was going to happen next and who’s records they would be looking at now, they didn’t need to wait any more though because Grigori kindly announced who they would be getting to know more about.

“If no one is opposed to it, I would like to complete healing the soul dissonance between Bud and Glenn now…”
“Oh?” TCF!Bud blinked in surprise, to be honest he wasn't sure what more he and his counterpart needed to see in order to fix whatever was broken between them, however TBOAH!Bud’s expression turned sober and after staring at the Goddess for several minutes he eventually nodded in consent. Following his best friend’s lead, TBOAH!Glenn did the same. Once she had their consent, the Goddess nodded to Naur, and the Palantír began a new record – Cale shuddered, and his expression stiffened.

<Chapter 346: The Two Trash (4)>
Cale started to speak, “What about Wind Island?”
Cale didn’t think that it would be that hard to visit that island because the thief of the Sound of the Wind had said that her other power was located there. He had a weird feeling that the island would welcome him.

“Ho? Are we going to see what happened there at last?” TCF!Ron asked.
Cale trembled visibly, and any expression of teasing and playfulness died on TCF!Alberu and Kim Rok Soo’s faces immediately.
“Cale… would you like to be exempted from viewing this record?” Grigori asked the question aloud on purpose, she also addressed him as Cale and not the affectionate “Cale-hyung”. This told everyone about the gravity and seriousness of what was about to be shown.
“It’s fine… it was just a test. It didn’t happen, and now that bastard is dead, so it won’t happen… I will watch it with everyone.” Cale answered. Grigori nodded and then swept her gaze across every person in the hall. Everyone grew quiet and began to pay attention.

However, Eruhaben’s expression turned serious. The reason for this was the same reason Ron and Beacrox’s expressions were more serious than the others.
“The Western continent has the Five Forbidden Regions.”

The Palantír briefly listed the names of those five locations for the benefit of those who did not know them.

“The Eastern continent has its Three Restricted Areas.”
That was the reason for the stiff expressions on the father-son duo. The Three Restricted Areas. They were locations that living beings were not allowed to enter.
Mercenary King Bud Illis started to speak.
The children of the Eastern continent grow up hearing about the Three Restricted Areas. People say that they are dangerous places. They tell children that they will die if they go there. The methods of death are described as well.”

Seeing how even the TBOAH!Ron and TBOAH!Beacrox seemed to be having a difficult time keeping themselves impassive, everyone who was not aware were becoming increasingly concerned about the level of danger Cale was now planning to mix himself up in.

The Mercenary King seemed to be feeling Cale out as he asked.
“Can you do it? Can you go somewhere that even Dragon-nim is saying is a restricted area?”
“Ha!”
The Mercenary King could see Cale laughing in disbelief. Cale looked toward his group and answered Bud’s question.
“Yes.”

‘Why wouldn’t I be able to go?’
– My top’s whip and the ancient artifact I stole are located there. It was not a divine item, but an item of the temple that belonged to the people who claimed they served a god.
The thief’s husky voice was becoming more passionate as Cale started to speak.

“Oh?!” TBOAH!Glenn voiced sound of surprise, however, it was TBOAH!Bud who actually asked for clarification of what everybody else was thinking.
“Does this mean that the Ancient Power you have is the reason the island became that way?!”
“It’s a little more complicated than that…” Cale answered TBOAH!Bud. He wasn’t sure when TBOAH!Bud had died, or even if the island had blown up in the TBOAH!World, but he was sure that everyone’s answers would soon come with even more complicated feelings attached even without him explaining anything to them.