Chapter 133

"Goddess-nim... what happened to Arm's Red Stars?" TBOAH!Choi Han asked as the Palantír dimmed and the hall gradually lit up so that no one's eyes would be strained by any abrupt changes in the lighting of the hall.
"Oh, are you still curious about that?" Grigori asked while looking around the room and receiving various eager nods from the others who wanted to know.
"Okay then I'll show you." She replied with a smile and then gestured toward the Palantír so that it lit up again and the hall went dark once more.

<Chapter 206: Your Back (1)>
The red ships surrounded the golden ship. Choi Han and the Knight Captain jumped aboard the golden ship and stopped behind Cale. The Dark Elf Tasha and young lady Amiru were also standing behind Cale.
"Cale-nim." Choi Han called out toward Cale as the representative. He could see the ocean that Cale was currently looking at. There were corpses floating up next to the debris.

"Were there really no survivors?" TBOAH!Choi Han asked. He felt something uncomfortable prickle in his chest as he recalled how the Indomitable Alliance had suffered and struggled for survival and yet had all been ruthlessly 'obliterated'. TBOAH!Choi Han was not the only one frowning with these thoughts in their heads. Grigori shook her head sympathetically. The record had done a good job of reminding everyone of their humanity and provoking their empathy to overpower their anger.
"That's right, the only people who survived were three Arm's Red Stars and the magic spearman... not that they were able to live much longer than that..." TCF!Alberu answered him in a serious tone, at the reminder of the existence of Arm, everyone who had been feeling like Cale had overdone it immediately hardened their hearts and reminded themselves that the Northern Alliance were the ones who sided with the enemy and attacked them first.

Choi Han slowly approached Cale. He could see the frown on Cale's face.
'...He really has a soft heart.'
Cale started to speak. "How peaceful."
His voice sounded tired. Fatigue was evident in every word he spoke. Everybody became quiet after hearing Cale's tone. Although he had said something nice, the weight and sorrow in his voice made them all shut up.

The Cale on the Palantír certainly did appear tired. It reminded everyone that Cale had gone from the Henituse War, straight into this one - although it was something that TBOAH!Choi Han and the other heroes of the TBOAH!World had done as well, no one in the audience had ever realized how truly exhausting it must have been for TBOAH!Choi Han and the others. TBOAH!Alberu grimaced and felt guilt gnaw at his conscience.

One of the nobles suddenly thought about something after hearing the word, 'peaceful.' He was able to recall this information because he had been thinking about the Henituse household this entire battle. He subconsciously said it out loud.
"...There is no reason to be recorded in history. Live for peace and happiness."
The unexpected voice made everyone turn their gazes toward the noble who spoke. The nobles tilted their heads at this statement that sounded somewhat familiar. They felt as if they had heard it before, but they could not remember clearly where they had heard it.
Cale responded to the noble at that moment, "I guess you know of our family motto."

The Henituse family sat up straight, their expressions brightening when they heard Cale include himself when he spoke of the family. It felt so good to hear him phrase it like that, so they did not hide how happy it made them. Basen and Lily hurriedly held hands, smiling widely with eagerness while nodding to each other in excitement.

The Henituse household's motto. The expressions on the faces of the nobles quickly changed. Figuring out the source of this statement made them unable to speak. They could see the look of sorrow on Cale's face even as he started to smile. The people on board could tell how much weight the phrase, 'peace and happiness,' had on the Henituse family.
"...Ho." One of the nobles let out a gasp.
He had been jealous of how Cale had played a pivotal role in a historic battle.