Chapter 111

Toonka and Harol followed Grigori when she returned to the Palantír Hall. Cale was still missing along with the kids, but this time Grigori took the time to update everyone on his condition – reassuring them all that he was resting and would take the rest of the day off from watching records.
“So then… let's move onto someone else.” She declared with a bright smile as she motioned for everyone to return to their seats.

She then turned to the Palantír and took a moment to stare at the blank Palantír for a moment and then nodded her head – she was obviously reviewing something on it that everyone else could not see. Returning her gaze to the guests of her hall, her eyes settled upon TCF!Rex and TBOAH!Rex.
“Well then… Naur take over…”  She announced to her apostle.
“Yes Goddess-nim!” Naur answered from overhead.

<Chapter 164: Somehow Once Again (4)>
Billos had told Rex the location of his secret residence. No, he had locked Rex up in his secret residence.

TCF!Rex flinched and TBOAH!Rex frowned corking his clueless head to one side.
“Uhmm… when is this?” TBOAH!Rex asked.
“This is before you died.” Grigori answered. “You died without being able to achieve what you wanted…”  Grigori's voice sounded cold and unforgiving, but TBOAH!Rex could only gulp and nod singularly before he glanced toward his counterpart – already knowing that his counterpart had far succeeded where he had not been able to.
“Good… let's continue.” Grigori praised the older red cat from the Fog Cat Tribe for not being stubborn and trying to resist the truth before turning her gaze back to the Palantír as it continued to play the record.  

Billos’s gaze turned toward Choi Han as he thought about the chaotic moments of last night. Choi Han smiled gently at him as they made eye contact. However, the statement Choi Han had made after stealthily evacuating Rex’s friends and family and then locking Rex up in the secret residence remained on his mind.

TBOAH!Choi Han blinked and corked his head curiously, he didn't know that Billos was this useful. At least he hadn't been close enough to Billos to use him like this nor did he trust Billos enough to make use of his assets in this way either.

Rex had wanted to be together with his family and the other members of the organization. However, Billos had determined that this would not be possible. The other organization members would be fine in the secret paths and unknown caves of the slums because the Empire did not know of their identities, however, someone like Rex, whose identity was completely known, needed to be somewhere where he could be safe from magic.

TBOAH!Rex did not deny that for him escaping the soldiers from the Empire was impossible so it was obvious that he had been caught and ‘dealt with’, however what the record on the Palantír was showing was the reality of his counterpart and he was desperate for this information.

Billos’s secret residence was somewhere with a shield that defended against all magic because it was somewhere that Billos’s uncle Odeus, the ruler of the Roan Kingdom’s northwestern underworld, had created for any emergency situations when he was in the Empire.

TBOAH!Alberu flinched and his eyes went wide, his head immediately turned to look toward Taylor and TBOAH!Cage and TCF!Cage for their explanation, however Taylor merely shrugged and TCF!Cage smiled mischievously.
“Young Master Cale said that it was better to have him who could be reasoned with than someone who lacked morals. Odeus Flynn is actually quite a competent business man and he respects the rules of the deal we established.” Taylor benignly informed the TBOAH!Alberu. TCF!Alberu ignored the twitch at the corner of his lips as it pulled upward into an arrogant semblance of a scammy smile – that Raon would have said looked just like Cale’s scammer smile.

Billos recalled what Choi Han had told Rex as he put him in there.
‘You are a dangerous bomb. If you go off, you will not kill just yourself. You will kill everybody involved with this incident. So quietly stay here like a dead rat.’