Chapter 130

The anxieties of the audience in the Palantír Hall took barely a moment to calm and fall silent as the title of the next chapter of the record appeared on the momentarily blank Palantír. 

<Chapter 203: The Ocean is … (3)>
The helmeted knight was currently being healed at the highest cabin on this ship.
“How pitiful.”
The Dragon Slayer started to frown after hearing the healer’s comment, however, he could not speak properly right now. The healer sighed before casting a healing spell onto the Dragon Catcher’s heart.

All the dragons in the hall frowned and glared at the face they were seeing upon the Palantír. After witnessing what that bastard had done to Cale and Raon, the TBOAH!Dragons already hated him enough to want to use their Dragon's Breath to erase him from the face of the earth.

Approximately ⅔ of the heart was destroyed.

“Ohhh… Good job my son! You did an excellent job!” Sherritt praised Raon enthusiastically, TCF!Mila and TCF!Rasheel nodded.
“Hoobae is really good! This was even before his first growth phase!” TCF!Dodori added on praising Raon along with the others around the hall. TBOAH!Dodori took a moment to figure out why his counterpart would say such thing and then recalled that Raon had gone through his first growth phase during the Battle at the Gorge of Death which happened sometime later.

It would take at least a week to restore this damage. Even after that, it would take at least another month for it to heal back to normal. He also came back without an arm. However, the arm should be easy to restore once they informed the organization. The healer scoffed at the Dragon Slayer and started to speak in a mocking tone.
“Looks like you need to be locked up for a while like old man tamer.”
“Shut, ugh!” The Dragon Catcher could not finish speaking. The magic claw that had clenched his heart at the end of the fight was still causing him a lot of pain.

This meant that this injury and the attack that had left a tracking spell on him was actually done by a Raon who at the time was still very young and weak compared to all the other dragons from his world.
“Amazing…” TBOAH!Dodori whispered in awe.  

A third person who had been watching the helmeted knight and the healer started to speak. The aged mage’s voice was cold.
“A sword master just below your level, a necromancer, and someone with an ancient power that can block your sword once all exist in that small territory?”
“Yes.” The helmeted knight’s attitude was slightly rude, however, the mage did not care as he continued on.
“And there is also a mage who is stronger than you?”
The helmeted knight flinched internally, but did not let it show on his face.
“Yes, it is a mage who was able to imitate my Sword of Disasters and almost destroy my heart.”
The helmeted knight had seen a Dragon’s eyes. However, he did not mention that.
‘I need to take that for myself.’

Cale frowned and looked up once again, his gaze darkening along with his expression.
“Grigori…”
“Wouldn’t it be more satisfying for everyone to hear this bastards true thoughts and then see with their own eyes what you did to him?”
“Ahhh, well…” Cale still frowned as he hesitated, his gaze was on Raon who was happily chatting in a hushed tone with TCF!Hong and TBOAH!Hong.
“Do not worry, I am monitoring the state of the children closely at all times!” She spoke up telepathically to immediately reassure him. Cale sighed softly and then bowed his head in a nod of consent for the scene to continue.

These bastards would take the Dragon for themselves if he mentioned it. They’ll give him the Dragon’s snood while taking the rest of the Dragon. That was the original deal that fell through when the Dragon they had in mind suddenly disappeared.