Chapter 61

Grigori now mercifully gave everyone a chance to catch their breath. TBOAH!Zed returned to his seat, with a swirling puff of crimson and gold-specked mana, he looked oddly calmer now which TBOAH!Alberu and TCF!Zed were surprised to notice.

On the other hand TBOAH!Rosalyn and TCF!Rosalyn entered the Palantír Hall through a set of double doors that magically appeared and disappeared once they passed over it's threshold. The both of them seemed to be in deep conversation – with TBOAH!Rosalyn doing most of the listening. Grigori smiled gently in greeting to them while Naur waited for everyone to get settled again before continuing the record upon the Palantír.

< Chapter 489: Do you hear a dog barking somewhere? (1)>
"It's been a while, young master-nim. Raon-nim."
Cale saw a gently smiling Ron once the light disappeared from the teleportation and he arrived at his destination.

The goddess and her first apostle seemed to be starting them off with something simple and domestic which invoked a range of different emotions as compared to the scene upon the record before. At least that was the case for everyone except the TBOAH!Molan father and son pair who were staring at the Palantír with wide eyes as they held their breath. TBOAH!Ron's fists were clenched so tightly his skin felt like it was burning and about to rip. Meanwhile, TBOAH!Beacrox' eyes were prickling and quickly becoming bloodshot.

"It's been a while, grandpa Ron! Good to see you again! Thanks for the apple pie!"
Ron had offered Raon an apple pie with efficient movement.
"...Thank you."
He had then offered Cale a cup of lemon tea that was still steaming hot. Cale grabbed the teacup with a grim expression before heading toward the window.
"There's nothing for you."
Choi Han did not respond in any way to Ron's comment. He looked as if he had not expected anything from the beginning. Cale did not care as he looked out the window.
"A lot of it has been cleaned up."

Arm's remains outside the office window were all gone, and... He could see the reconstruction of the Molan residence taking place under the fluttering Molan family flag.

A choked sound just barely reached the ears of those with higher sensitivity, TCF!Ron's expression turned grim as he realized, with absolute certainty, that his counterpart had not been able to avenge their family and take back their home in the TBOAH!World. Something deep within him felt heavy with an aching pain.

TBOAH!Ron was in agony, his body felt like he'd aged another fifty years and his bones felt as if they were made of lead. He felt like even breathing was painful and tedious and beside him TBOAH!Beacrox had his head down and he was clenching a pair of his white gloves in his hands practically tearing the elastic material with how fiercely he was wringing it. Grigori exhaled in a shaking breath after drinking in their barely concealed emotions, she swallowed thickly and then without a gesture or even a glance in their direction manipulated her power around the room to calm them both down.

Naur then promptly continued the record. Showing everyone the conversation between Glenn and Cale as well as the true extent of Bud's reckless blunder. Annoyance filled TCF!Alberu, TCF!Beacrox, and TCF!Choi Han because of the trouble TCF!Bud caused for Cale. It nagged at them and made them irritable. Grigori grimaced slightly – beginning to feel bad for Bud, the future she saw for him in her mind's eye was unpleasant to say the least – in this short amount of time he'd managed to earn the ire of many, if not all, the people from the TCF!World.

Grigori blatantly denied the fact that by revealing these things – this was her fault, she denied responsibility of being the one to reveal how Bud's recklessness had caused Cale numerous troublesome situations, many more in fact than what the Palace-Destroying-Trio had caused. Naur continued the record, showing the group's trip to the village where Princess Jopis was exiled as well as revealing the conversations shared between them all.