Chapter 155

Everyone returned from dinner looking particularly worn out, Grigori felt that seeing them in this state they were in no position to delve into someone else's records, taking pity on the collective groups from the two timelines, she decided to put on a more light-hearted record.
"I guess it's time for White Star Cookies..." she mumbled thoughtfully.

Cale’s attention swiftly locked upon her. A shrewd smile took form on his face and TCF!Alberu blinked and then covered his mouth with his hand and let out a heavy sigh.
"Oh dear... looks like we're going to see that..."
"No time like the present..." Cale gleefully hinted with a mischievous grin.
Rok Soo watched the two of them and then rolled his eyes. He was certain that nothing could surprise him anymore. He was wrong.

Once everyone was settled in their seats excluding TCF!Fredo and TBOAH!Fredo who were currently unconscious due to the extensive treatment they had received from Grigori during the break, the Goddess turned her focus to the Palantír dancing her fingertips across the air in front of her and automatically calling forth a new record.
"It's something a little more light-hearted everyone, please pay attention while leisurely watching though..." She instructed her guests as Naur obediently prepared to play the record that the Goddess had picked out.

<Chapter 533 – Mountain after mountain (6)>
“Human! I am looking at the White Star differently now!
“I feel the same way.” Cale agreed with Raon’s comment before nodding his head with a shocked expression.

Sherritt and several other individuals around the Hall let out loud offended gasps of horror, however their dramatic responses were immediately crushed out of existence as the Palantír continued without any regard toward them.

He started to mumble to himself with a blank expression.
“…I didn’t think it would be so relaxing.”
He was currently sprawled out on a couch.
“…My goodness. I didn’t think it would be this comfortable.”
It was a perfectly sized couch for a 12 years old boy to lie across. Cale was rolling around on that couch.

The Palantír provided an explanation as to why Cale and Raon were saying such outrageous things while talking about the White Radish. TCF!Rosalyn and TCF!Tasha gasped quietly as it dawned on them - Young Master Cale was getting a taster of his ideal Slacker Life.

"Goodness..." TCF!Tasha couldn't help feeling both amusement and pity simultaneously toward the overworked Cale who had turned into a child in order to get a chance to relax.
"However, knowing the Young Master-nim... this won't last long. He's guaranteed to do something crazy soon!" TCF!Rosalyn reasoned in her mind. Her suspicions were confirmed after she glanced over at TCF!Choi Han.

‘This is ideal.’
His current situation was very ideal. He was young, so nobody was calling on him to do anything.

Lily and Basen felt immediately sympathetic toward their brother, Rok Soo clicked his tongue and shook his head at the tragedy. However, Cale was pretending like it wasn't him that the Palantír was exposing right now.

In fact, they were all pushing him to his room, saying that his young heart must have been terribly shaken by this incident.
‘This area is the best too.’
This room was the room next to Duke Fredo’s room. Of course, it was not actually the ‘next’ room.
‘It’s the next, next room.’

The Palantír followed Cale gaze in order to reveal the secret area that Choi Han and Raon had hidden in when they arrived here and Naur had to be by Duke Fredo's side because of the White Star visiting them. It revealed that the secret area was between Fredo and Naru’s rooms and that this was the layout that made up the entire floor. Therefore the room was very large which according to Cale meant that there were many benefits.