Chapter 47

Naur continued the record after receiving Grigori's nod of approval.

Sayeru looked at the status of the teleportation before reading the text written in the Eastern continent's language.
"...I debated it for a while. I had no choice as I had seen the results that were created through the sacrifices of so many people. At the same time, I found the seeds that could grow into such a disaster once again. The cold place up North, the hottest place in the West, and the sturdiest place to the East."

There were a lot more long sentences after that. Sayeru's eyes clouded over as he continued to read. The spot they had expected the final earth attribute power to be located... This text addressed the land of the Whale tribe, the Caro Kingdom, and the Roan Kingdom.
"Hmm?" His expression then turned odd after seeing an unknown language he had never seen before. However, his face soon filled with even more confusion. There was a small piece of paper stuck to the parchment. It looked as if someone had accidentally put it there and forgot to remove it. The piece of paper fell off from the parchment. Sayeru watched as the White Star picked it up.

TBOAH!Choi Han stared at the note and then slapped his hand over his mouth as the Palantír revealed the small piece of paper with the language from the other world written upon it.

This piece of paper was a modern piece of paper. Someone seemed to have quickly written on it. It looked as if someone had made comments after reading this ancient parchment. However, Sayeru could not read it. The texts written on the paper were in the same unknown language used on the parchment.
"...There's someone." He heard the White Star's low voice at that moment. His voice was shaking from shock, excitement, and lunacy. "... There is a person who can read this text."

TBOAH!Choi Han doubled over and boisterous laughter burst from him. In his wide-eyed disbelief he was left wheezing and gasping for breath. Snickers of amusement were heard from Kim Rok Soo's direction as well. TBOAH!Lock and TBOAH!Rosalyn hurried to help him stay in his seat. He was laughing so hard he had tears gathering in his eyes.
"Oh my goodness! Who-whose idea was that?" He asked between gasps.

TBOAH!Choi Han, Kim Rok Soo, TCF!Choi Han, and Raon were currently the only four who understood the Korean written upon the note 'forgotten' on the ancient document. TCF!Choi Han was grinning ruefully while also maintaining his innocent expression - this was because TBOAH!Choi Han's boisterous laughter and Kim Rok Soo's trembling had woken Cale.
"What happened?" Cale asked quietly, but there was a grumpy frown on his face that lasted for only a minute before he looked toward TBOAH!Choi Han in concern when he saw the TBOAH!World swordmaster was on his knees and struggling to breathe.

The teleportation started to commence. Sayeru looked toward his subordinates who were barely managing to defend against the Whales' attacks, then toward the teleportation magic circle that was getting completed, and then finally toward the White Star. The White Star was laughing as if he was crying as he continued to speak.
"Yes. It was weird. There are two others for whom time is twisted. How could there be others who also had their time twisted?"

That was weird. No, he should have thought that it was weird. He started to think about the two bastards who were getting in his way. The two odd humans he had first met at the Mogoru capital and realized that time was twisted for them as well. He then thought about the bastard he had only considered as Cale Henituse's subordinate until now.
Why? He was someone with black hair, black eyes, and seemed to have suddenly appeared in this world. He was a human who maintained his youth because time was twisted for him even though the White Star could tell that he had lived a long time. He was also talented in the way of the sword.
"...Why did I not realize this until now?"