Chapter 88

Since permission and consent were granted by those involved in this record, Grigori inclined her head toward the Palantír and Naur continued with the next scene without a word.

<Chapter 455: Returned (1)>
“Patriarch-nim, did that punk Cale say that he’ll be heading over?”
Ron who was looking at the video communication device that just ended turned his gaze after hearing the voice. He saw Mercenary King Bud Illis who was holding a long thin sword, unlike his usual self.
Ron casually stared at the blood dripping down the thin blade before starting to speak.
“5 minutes later.”
He didn’t say anything else before looking forward. Bud did not show any complaints about this demeanor. He also looked toward where Ron was looking.

TBOAH!Bud shivered, while TBOAH!Ron and TBOAH!Beacrox could not believe what was happening right in front of their eyes. Despite it having been hidden under an illusion, they could see it due to the Goddess’ power. The mirage of the illusion distorted and dissipated for the audience of the Palantír Hall. This made it so that they could all see what was hidden beneath the illusion.

‘…The Molan family residence.’
Although it was now being used as Arm’s secret base, this place used to belong to the Eastern continent’s greatest underworld household in the past.

TBOAH!Ron and TBOAH!Beacrox could see it, those familiar arches and stone pillars, the windows which had been shattered and reflecting the burning surroundings the last time they saw it now looked different, but it was right there. It was literally right in front of them. Right within reach for their counterparts.

Bud had been shocked when he had learned about it.
‘For it to be in the Molden mountain range.’

“Home…” TBOAH!Beacrox couldn’t resist the whisper that escaped his lips. His chest felt stuffy and his eyes stung. The images of the last time he’d seen his home conflicting strongly with the images of it that were being revealed by the Palantír. TBOAH!Ron felt the same, but he was unable to speak or express these feelings – the emotion was choking him, strangling him, suffocating him as he recalled his own memories of losing his love, of watching his family fall, of fleeing for the sake of protecting the treasure his beloved wife left for him.

Both he and his son were tightly clenching their favourite blades, drawing comfort from it the same way Cale drew comfort from those 10 million gallon checks that Count TCF!Deruth Henituse had given him when he’d first woken up as Cale and needed something trustworthy to rely on.

‘The Molden Kingdom does have a mountain range in the northeast region.’

The Palantír gave some detailed information about the Molden Mountain Range and it's value and connections. It wasn't too valuable information in the larger scale of things, but it was the kind of information that gave everyone a brief overview of the value of the territory and its terrain.

The mountain range was not very long, but it was very tall and dangerous that it ranked number one in climbing difficulty on the entire Eastern continent. The Molan family residence existed in a valley deep inside that dangerous mountain range.
‘It’s actually more of a fortress than a residence.’
He could see buildings built inside the dry valley and the cliffs on both sides.
“Mercenary King-nim, we have successfully crossed the first boundary and should arrive at the second boundary soon!”
Bud raised his sword again after hearing the report. His gaze turned to one side as he started to speak.
“We can see Arm’s base after breaking past the first boundary as you mentioned.”

“No doubt that illusion was the contribution of Elisneh, huh?”
“Without a shadow of doubt, Your Majesty!” Queen Jopis answered TCF!Litana who saw the way her counterpart's expression plunged into distress once more when the word ‘illusion’ was used.
“She's quite strong…” Gashan commented with frown.
Jopis sighed and nodded, “Unfortunately, you're right. That b***h was stronger than me, probably because she got to learn and develop her powers since she was young. Jopis seemed willing to give honest answers to those who asked her, even if they tasted like vinegar in her mouth – this probably goes to show how much of a better person she was, especially compared to her fake-show-off of a sister.