Chapter 124

Without giving anyone more time to find their composure, Naur continued the record.

<Chapter 197: There’s a Dragon? (2)>
All of the video communication devices were consistently shining red. Basen Henituse, the second son of the Henituse family, looked out of the window of the information monitoring room.

TBOAH!Basen blinked in surprise, shocked to see that unlike himself who had fought alongside his father and mother during the Henituse War, his counterpart from the TCF!World was elsewhere.
“Is it because they had known about the wyverns beforehand, and that’s why they’d all been allocated different roles?!” TBOAH!Basen’s mind was full of questions. He almost felt envious of his counterpart who had the luxury of not having to take another’s life in order to save his own (a reality that TBOAH!Basen had to face during his experiences in his final hours).

This room was located in the tallest tower of the castle. Although this should be the busiest room in the Henituse estate right now, everybody was just standing there with blank expressions.

“Ahem… well, we were shocked too…” TCF!Basen tried to explain himself, however no one in the hall blamed him because just like for the others this was their first time experiencing a war of this scale (the group of shocked individuals of course did not include Cale’s company who were by now well aware of how Cale operated).

This was especially true for Basen, who was holding a video communication device in his hand as he stood there with his jaws dropped. Someone’s voice could be heard through the video communication device.
– Hahaha, my goodness.
Alberu Crossman. It was the voice of the crown prince. He was currently observing Rain City through the video communication device. He had seen Cale’s shield, as well as the higher than expected number of wyverns. He also saw the hundreds of monster skeletons, as well as the Dragon skeleton.
‘That crazy bastard.’

“Why thank you for noticing our efforts Hyung!” Cale smiled brightly at TCF!Alberu, but just before he could launch into a buttery tirade of flattery toward the Emperor of Roan, Naur continued the record – cutting him off. Cale inwardly sulked, offended that Grigori’s underling would hinder his petty plan to get revenge on TCF!Alberu and TCF!Choi Han once again.

He was thinking that Cale was a crazy bastard. However, Alberu felt the tips of his fingers going numb as he watched that crazy bastard through the screen.
‘We can do it. It’s possible.’
‘The entire Roan Kingdom will become heroes.’
This crazy bastard had never said anything that he could not deliver. That was the reason Alberu had chosen to believe him, and the sight in front of his eyes was beyond his expectations.
‘Your highness, the Henituse territory will ignore all communication from the temples starting this moment.’
That was what Cale had said as he called forth the necromancer. Alberu had immediately responded back.
‘I will take responsibility for it.’

TBOAH!Alberu wanted to pull his hair out in frustration. Now that he was seeing how his counterpart had done it, he realized it would have been maybe possible for their side to have done similarly. However there was one thing he needed to know about first before he could be entirely sold on the fact that he had missed a golden opportunity in their TBOAH!World.
“Where had they gotten all those flying skeletons for Mary to use?!”
The question bothered him so much that he decided to swallow his pride and ask his counterpart during the next break.

Alberu mumbled to himself as he watched the large Flying Skeleton Brigade heading toward the wyverns.
– Looks like I have no choice but to take responsibility.
He then started to smile. However, there was someone else who could not smile at the current moment. It was Clopeh Sekka, the Guardian Knight who was dreaming of creating the legend of the Sky Conqueror. He had a stiff expression on his face.
‘…Skeletons?’
He had never seen such a sight in his life.